Hash makers Opinions Welcomed

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BioloGyMaJor, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Hey guys,
    This post might be in the incorrect place, and if it is i apologize in advance,
    after a recent debate with a good friend of mine, we need some
    true professional opinions to set the matter straight

if you are collecting trichs through a bubble bag system // iso wash
    the total yield of the final product will amount to more if you start off with QUALITY rather than QUANITY.

so imo it would probally take about 4-8 ounces of swag
    to equal the same yield you would probally get off 1 ounce of super dro.

So the question is????

when making hashish what is an average yield for the differences in quality of herb.
    has anyone tried or compared the differences of hash made from swag considering its MUCH cheaper, than the hash made from super dank?
    or would it be more profitable/economical to make hash from a larger quanity of swag compared to a smaller quanity of super dank..

answers appreciated :D:wave:

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

2. Im guessing that the high from the trichs of the really high quality dank will definitely be better than from the much lower grade shwag, especially since they will yield about the same ("so imo it would probally take about 4-8 ounces of swag
    to equal the same yield you would probally get off 1 ounce of super dro.") as you mentioned.

if this was up to me i would go with the higher grade bud to make hash since you would need less hash to smoke at a time, compared to the hash from the lower grade.
    Deuces.:wave:

3. Well I know 2 30 gallon garbarge bags filled with leaf trims fan and sweat leaf(Trichome covered) leaves. Those 2 bags came down to an ounce and a half of hash total weight of all grades of resins combined. So I would say yes less leaf but higher quality will give similar results GooD LucK