Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash made me sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DSend, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I tried hash twice in my life and it was this week. It got me pretty high and the munchies but the last 2 days I've been really sick and throwing up. Could it be the hash?

2. lol dude, hash is extremely potent and is not really meant for apprentices.

if your going to smoke/vape hash, keep in mind that every hit is like your first hit off some dank weed.

3. DSend from funnyjunk? Its possible but its hard to tell as we dont know your symptoms.

4. Bro its probably from the food you ate, hash will in no way make you sick :) you might get nausea if you've never smoked weed or somethin but yeah other than that hash just tastes good and gets you super duper high

5. Is this the same kid that was going to make hash with acetone? I am too lazy to find the thread. If it is not then listen to the above poster^^

6. You probably overate or ate some nasty crap that was bad for your body. Hash makes you high as hell, if you've never had it much, just don't lose control, turn into a robot and eat so much you turn into pile of crap. If you eat a bunch of sugar before you go to bed, it will ferment in your stomach all night and you'll be sick as fuck the next day.