Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash in Parchment Paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gdesigner1, May 27, 2010.

1. And indian friend of mine gave me a present today. He told me it was hash pressed between parchment paper. My only problem is that I left without asking him how I smoke it. I'm not sure how to go about smoking it, do I try to open it up and scrape the hash out or do I just smoke the whole thing, parchment paper included?

2. lol open the paper it should come off in one nice piece if it was done right...and for the sake of it not really needing detail, just load it on top of some bud in a bowl....

3. Yeah, you don't have to use all of it either, just sprinkle a little bit of it in a bowl or in a joint. It will get you zooked. :smoking:

4. ^^ haha i just realized i didnt specify to break it apart first.... woulda been one high ass motha fucka right there

5. also be careful about the size of the hit you take.. smoke from hash expands in your lungs and you get a much bigger hit than you think, but you dont realize it until its too late (blowing it out).