Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Identification? HELP!!! plz :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stay Hi, Feb 3, 2012.

1. So I got this hash from my girlfriend who got it from a dispensary and the shit was awesome, but unlike any hash I'd known of before. Maybe it wasn't even hash. It was dark brown, and uniformly granulated, and not sticky or gooey like any hash, bubble hash, or hash oil. It was all dry. It pretty much looked like ground coffee. Anyway this stuff was awesome, and I want more, but I don't even know what it's called. I thought maybe it was called granulated hash, or caviar, or dehydrated hash. I'm pretty sure it's not caviar now, but I can't seem to get a straight answer. The nice thing about it was since it was granulated and dry, I could smoke it on it's own cuz of the surface area and non-oilyness and get really high from just a small amount. Anyone know what the stuff i'm "reefering" :)smoke:) to is called?

2. Bubble hash? that's dried. and is in the form of bubbles

3. I'm starting to thing that what I had was just some regular hash that was granulated. The nice thing was that despite not melting at all, and burning nicely instead, it was very potent. I just thought maybe there was a special name for it?

4. my guesses is it's either bubble or pressed dry ice or ice hash

5. its most likely sift hash dude, possibly boiled in a bag to dry it up.

basically the hash you get by running your weed against a screen, and using a pollen press. and then cooking it for the dark color

OR, im retarded, and its probably QWISO hash

6. but it don't bubble so it can't be bubble

7. Sounds like earwax to me.

8. ask your girlfriend op

9. i don't have her number

10. Bubble hash doesn't necessarily bubble, my say is it's bubble hash...
    [​IMG]

some of the last i had.. didn't bubble.. bust it up it's powdery.