Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Heads Hangout

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OrangeDood, May 12, 2022.

1. Whats up my heady hash heads! I really love hash and I wanted to start this thread for those of us to talk about hash. Hash we bought, hash we made, hash we smoked years ago; anything hash related lets hear it!

I'll go first! One of my favorite things about hash is a lot of people have seen it in popular culture, but they haven't been able to find it themselves and don't want to go the distance to make it themselves, therefore they've never smoked it. Being the person to break up a generous hash bowl and pass it around for some folks' first time is truly a special moment. The thick smoke in the air, the look of bewilderment from the smoker and of course the lasting stone! I have met several great stoner friends in this fashion and look forward to many more!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I was in West Germany 1974-75 and that was my introduction to Hashish. Blond, Green, Red, Black, Green laced with ________ :)

I've been shaking my own grow for the better part of 10 years with Dry Ice.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. I'm with Brass on this; I also make dry ice kief..
    upload_2022-5-12_9-29-48.png
    but then I repress it with some honey oil
    upload_2022-5-12_9-30-22.gif
    which thus produces honey hash.
    upload_2022-5-12_9-28-23.gif

btw @BrassNwood, I've got the 140micron (something like that) material and the small bucket, so next batch I make, I will use your Sawzall separation technique. I'll show it off when its time. I still have to craft the blade/bucket attachment.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. Nice one dawg. Hash is the top of the top, no doubt. Always the favourite to smoke, as you've alluded to; the thick smoke, the heavy taste, the stoooone. :smoking:

I've had a few runs with homemade bubble hash locally, however most of my interactions with have been in the producing regions of Kullu and Parvati valley in the Himalaya. Hand rubbed live resin. See:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is there much of a live resin hash interest/market in the US?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lush lads. ;wub::hello:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hey fans, I also partake in the consumption of hash.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Love to sprinkle hash on my filled bowls...blows me away.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Man, I LOVE hash!! It’s really hard to find as both of my hookups don’t have it. But when I can find it…..YEAH BABY!!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Some sour D dry ice hash. ounce of bud shaken manually for about thirty seconds to yield about three grams of some fine smoke. Tastes very light and peppery. Gets ya going in the morning real good.
    Hash hash hash hash PXL_20220517_172653489.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Stoked to see you pulled up a chair BNW. Your hash and hash caps are legendary! Hashingly inspirational. The man, the hash, the legend, BNW...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Recently scored some Manali Cream from the Parvati Valley. Goddam it's some nice hash. Sweet and spicy taste and the smell lingers forever. I even folded in some nice sugar left over from some Honey Waffles I had that was super crystal-y. Sort of a po' boy moonrock. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Question about bubble hash: In the states where it is sold legally, how do you find out the strain it was made from?

Is is identified as Moroccan, blonde, Afgani, and other form of traditional hash in bubble form? Or as being made from particular stains of flower, such as Blue Dream or Island Sweet Skunk bubble hash?

13. Tropicana Banana Jun 6 2022.JPG
    real putty :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. That's a lot of f'n hash! Cheers bro!

• Like Like x 1
  15. it is sold by strain. Hash identified as you said has to do with country of origin and micron level. Moroccan = from morocco Afgani = from Afghanistan Blonde hash = intermediate micron (anyone reading pls correct me if im wrong)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I also smoke hash, howdy fellas.

My first time i had a full bowl with a dollop of oil on top, thought nothing of it then had a little brick of pressed hash on top of another bowl, big mistake i was straight F'D up. I've had the old dry ice hash a few times, known a few people who sold it along with a tinc called green dragon (hash and methanol)

Thanks for making this thread it takes me back to ye old times.

• Like Like x 2
  17. About 2 days ago was my first time trying hash. The guy that was helping me recommended me that I try out some hash that he likes, so I gave in. I was treating myself a bit that day anyways. It clocked in at like 76% thc, which is by far the most potent I've had.

That first hit I took topping my bowl with the hash, I'm pretty sure people on other continents have heard me coughing. That high really did feel quite different from my normals.

It still won't be a regular thing for me as they are quite expensive, but I will definitely be getting them here and there.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Grape Stomper flower topped with Zour Watermelon bubble hash. Piece is a 16" beaker with Grav Phoenix ashcatcher.
    [​IMG]

Hash has a special place in my heart due to growing up and the excitement around picking it up and smoking it, since it didnt come around much. Live resin is good, but hash has sophistication.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. hey hash heads, you may like this month's issue of High Times
    upload_2022-7-17_18-7-35.png

• Like Like x 2
  20. #20 1973PortlandToker, Jul 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
    Don't watch the video. Just listen to the song.