Hash fingerprint on call of duty moder. Warfare 3

Discussion in 'General' started by jaykewashere, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Use a cotton ball and iso, any percent. DONT use toothpaste.

2. try the iso and qtip method on a disk you dont care about first if youre so worried

3. The amount of Iso needed to clean a fingerprint would have minimal (if any) effect on the disc, I mean, I've never tried it. But you would obviously use the smallest amount of Iso possible right?

I mean, If my Scratch Dr. CD cleaner thing, literally uses sandpaper to take a layer off the disc, I'm sure a drop or two of Iso would be fine.

4. [quote name='"420_Ozzie"']

The amount of Iso needed to clean a fingerprint would have minimal (if any) effect on the disc, I mean, I've never tried it. But you would obviously use the smallest amount of Iso possible right?

I mean, If my Scratch Dr. CD cleaner thing, literally uses sandpaper to take a layer off the disc, I'm sure a drop or two of Iso would be fine.[/quote]

Yeah I just thought ide let him know because my buddy used iso in his plastic bong....didn't turn out to well lol

5. iso/rubbing alcohol is used in the cleaning of electronics in small amounts.

6. smoked their pocket? hahahahahaha

7. #27 Dylanzs, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Buy some prepsol, put on a rag it will wipe the hash off the cd with out corroding the disc, we use it all the time at work for removing industrial strenght tape and glue off plastic moldings that we need to reuse.

8. Tootbpaste the paste not the gel. It's works trust me let it sit for 30 min then wash off with warm water. Ur welcome.

9. Prepsol spray it on leave it for 3 seconds wipe it off with a rag. Your welcome lol

10. Toothpaste works really well i know from personal experiance with two different games but it HAS to be toothPASTE not tooth gel. They're different.

11. Wow man, of all ways you could have fucked up your disk

"Man I don't know what happened, I just... I got hash on it :("

LOL

Just lick it off, for reals... saliva will break it down but do so without corroding the plastic like alcohol and it wont scratch the disk trying to scrape it off would do.

12. post 420. Somebody smoke something. :bongin:

Family video has a commercial CD cleaner, they will clean the disc for you.

13. Water should be able to do it...

14. look on the bright side mate, at least its only COD

15. Lol guys, fucking google it.

First result of search "polycarbonate isopropanol"

http://www.gallinausa.com/pdfs/polycarb.chemical.resistance.pdf

Page 4.

CDs/DVDs are made from polycarbonate. Isopropanol is also known as isopropyl alcohol.

Use a cotton swab or something like that, soaked in isopropanol, and wipe in a radial motion.
    The radial wiping is to make sure if it scratches at all, they are radial and less likely to cause read errors than circular scratches.

16. a little bit of iso and q-tip should be fun

17. If only were into PC gaming and had steam, then instead of just a disc that can break or get fucked, you'd have a permanent digital copy and you wouldn't have to worry about shitty ass fucking discs.

18. [quote name='"Sexy Goat"']If only were into PC gaming and had steam, then instead of just a disc that can break or get fucked, you'd have a permanent digital copy and you wouldn't have to worry about shitty ass fucking discs.[/quote]

I would have bought it on steam but my comp is out of commission we had. Power surge my computer blew up

19. Well, is it really permanent? What if your hard disk crashes? I don't know how steam does licensing but if they go away, can you still play the game?

20. If there's a Play N Trade near you take it to them, they have great disk cleaning machines