Hash fingerprint on call of duty moder. Warfare 3

Discussion in 'General' started by jaykewashere, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I was cutting weed all night so my fingers were real hashy i picked up my disc. Got a hash fingerprint on it that won't come off and now the disc won't work . Help! I thought of alcohol but Am afraid it might fuck the disc up because strong alcohol corrodes plastic . Thanks GC you guys are so awesome... I can come to you for anything! Lol

2. I would just smoke it hash is hash man, CD or not.

3. try cleaning it with toothpaste/peanut butter

4. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']I would just smoke it hash is hash man, CD or not.[/quote]

Rofl . I know of somebody who had a vile breAk in there pocket. They smoked there pocket and had to go to ER for lung problems. I think he got holes in his lungs or something . But this is somebody I know of not know directly but it is a true story lol

5. [quote name='"welker 420"']try cleaning it with toothpaste/peanut butter[/quote]

Ive heard that this method isn't good

6. Lick it maybe?

7. Any otheradvive

8. #8 Rainy Daze, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    i guess you could always try breaking it in half i mean yur disk is fucked now anyways so might as well try

9. So they had weed in their pocket and smoked their pocket why.

10. Should have got Battlefield 3.

Return the disc back from where you bought it amd tell them that it doesn't work. Don't make up a bullshit story. Usually it's no questions asked.
    If they want to know what is wrong with it, say it was working fine before, but my console will not read the disc anymore, you've tried other games and they worked. They'll say it's a defect or some shit and you get
    A brand new game ;)

(fuck the cooperate world)

11. [quote name='"SirBongwalski"']

So they had weed in their pocket and smoked their pocket why.[/quote]

No oil

12. i think you mean corporate :p. and yeah just try to return it anyways lol and get bf3 IMO bfs ruins codmw3 but theres a diff thread to discuss that

13. Water? Just wash it off good.

14. if none of the abouve work, i'd try isopropyl alcohol. that should tale it right off. just dont rub too hard

15. Take a q-tip and dip it in Iso... wipe off smudge... Dry disc...

Should work fine, dont worry so much OP.

16. [quote name='"420_Ozzie"']Take a q-tip and dip it in Iso... wipe off smudge... Dry disc...

Should work fine, dont worry so much OP.[/quote]

I wasn't overworrying the disc wasn't working anymore but it's good now I think?

17. You could also put a hot knife on the hash and try to smoke it off! :laughing:

18. [quote name='"420_Ozzie"']You could also put a hot knife on the hash and try to smoke it off! :laughing:[/quote]

:) lol
    I would like this if possible on app

19. [quote name='"420_Ozzie"']Take a q-tip and dip it in Iso... wipe off smudge... Dry disc...

Should work fine, dont worry so much OP.[/quote]

Not to sound like a dick but I would imagine the disc would be more damaged from the iso than the hash..

20. Who the fuck grabs the disc by the flat part? I grab it on both sides. My finger never touch the important part. I could have shit all over my finger and be golden!