Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash butter ratio

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by koastalkronik, May 19, 2010.

1. I have just made a boat load of bubble hash, the #1 run i keep for smoke but the #2 stuff i dont like smoking so i figure why not eat it. i wanna make some kick ass butter my only delema is how much hash to add to a pound of butter. i have around 3 ounces of my #2 run, how much is too much?

2. so i didnt get a reply fast enough so i cooked up a pound of butter with a oz of hash hahahaha its in the frigde chillin cant wait to try er on some toast......

3. how did you go about that buddy? just picked up an oz and was thinking of cooking with some

4. i just bought an pound of the highest fat content no salt butter i could, ground up an oz of my hash melted the butter on low then added my hash slowly stirring it in brought it too a simmer and stired often for about 40 mins, i think i may have added too much hash as some did not disolve, but too me the more the better right? its in the freezer right now im thinking of stirring it once it all turns thick again. im kinda flyin by the seat of my pants :) ive never mad hash butter before. i just figured if i make a batch of 28 cookies it should take 2 to get someone good and coiled. 1/2g in each