Hash bell

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by proffitt619, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Has anyone heard of/ used a hash bell? If you have I'm just wondering how you liked it compared to other ways of smoking.

2. Whats up with the google phobia lately?

Google is your best friend guys/girls.

If it doesn't know what your talking about,
    your wasting your time.

3. #4 proffitt619, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've looked on Google. I was just wondering peoples personal opinions. I have a couple in mind and I just wanted to see if anyone liked them.

4. #5 WherezMyLighter, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    Guys, EVERYONE knows what google is.

This is a marijuana forum, for discussion of that and related topics. Dude came to our board to ask heads on experiences and you just shun him to google. Maybe someone here could give a real opinion that google engines may not have.

5. #6 proffitt619, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thank you. That's what I'm looking for. Is peoples actual opinions and how they thought they worked. You can only find so much on Google....

6. Look I thought the same thing at first and felt like a dick for posting that link, but then I realized this is still pretty common knowledge.

If someone posted a thread on here with the title "Bong" and then the thread just said "How many of you have used a bong? I'm wondering how they are compared to other ways of smoking bud" you'd get flamed to death. No offense I'm just saying for your own sake.

P.S. there's a lot of different terms for different pieces so "hash bell" isn't all that helpful. Do you really mean an oil curve? Which is shaped like a bell on the end and usually has a titanium pad (or quartz) or no pad at all?

Because that's the only type of hash smoking device I've ever heard referred to as a "hash bell" and if that's what you mean my original post stands, as it is pretty common knowledge that they're awesome (as are oil domes).