hash bash

Discussion in 'General' started by 500-80, Mar 13, 2012.

1. just curious, who's hittin up hash bash in Ann arbor this year?

2. oh thanks for all your replies everyone. it really made my day :)

3. #3 Spaced, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    [quote name='"500-80"']oh thanks for all your replies everyone. it really made my day :)[/quote]

Hahahaha. Sorry, this made me laugh terribly hard.

If I have time to make the trip downstate ill go, but its not what it used to be, so I don't usually bother making the 8 hour trip there.

4. I did last year, I don't think I'll go this year I went last year for the experience. Have fun be safe my buddies ended up recieving edibles from some dude and it was laced wit something besides weed

5. [quote name='"Spaced"']

Hahahaha. Sorry, this made me laugh terribly hard.

If I have time to make the trip downstate ill go, but its not what it used to be, so I don't usually brothet making the 8 hour trip there.[/quote]

hahaha I just started this thread to see what it's like and maybe hear stories from people. I just don't know what it's like really. it's gonna be my first year goin, and it's only like a 30 minute drive from my house, does it die down more and more each year or something?

[quote name='"Mendi769"']I did last year, I don't think I'll go this year I went last year for the experience. Have fun be safe my buddies ended up recieving edibles from some dude and it was laced wit something besides weed[/quote]

damn bro I wouldn't even expect that, thanks for the warning I'll keep a heads up.

6. Wish I could man, looks sick. Too bad I'm all the way in NYC. Do you know of any of these gatherings around NYC?

7. yea man thats exactly what they thought as well as myself, who brings unmentionables to hash fest......

8. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

yea man thats exactly what they thought as well as myself, who brings unmentionables to hash fest......[/quote]

that's all bad man what was it?

9. hey me and my roomies are going this year. its gonnna be all of our first years, we moved to a2 this fall. it should be a blast.

10. [quote name='"Justin127"']Wish I could man, looks sick. Too bad I'm all the way in NYC. Do you know of any of these gatherings around NYC?[/quote]

haha Sorry man i dot but I bet NYPD would be all over it. I'm sure you could find out on google. something's gotta be coming up, 4:20 is already next month :smoking:

11. [quote name='"500-80"']

that's all bad man what was it?[/quote]

Idk we guess acid but idk much about it to say if it could get laced in edibles

12. cant wait for hash bash this year its gonna be a really fun time

13. ^ it could, but no ones going to waste their money doing that.

Could have been hash edibles. I gave a seasoned stoner friend of mine hash candies I made and he freaked.. he swore I gave him unmentionables.

14. [quote name='"Spaced"']^ it could, but no ones going to waste their money doing that.

Could have been hash edibles. I gave a seasoned stoner friend of mine hash candies I made and he freaked.. he swore I gave him unmentionables.[/quote]

Na man it wasn't edibles bc he wasn't giving them out to everyone just people who knew about oil and what not (I was a new smoker didn't know much didn't talk I the dude) and it was multiple people all who have taken unmentionables

15. [quote name='"xx420firexx"']hey me and my roomies are going this year. its gonnna be all of our first years, we moved to a2 this fall. it should be a blast.[/quote]
    same here bro I can not wait :D

[quote name='"Mendi769"']

Idk we guess acid but idk much about it to say if it could get laced in edibles[/quote]
    damn bro well I'll be sure to be careful, thanks again
    [quote name='"Ratio"']cant wait for hash bash this year its gonna be a really fun time[/quote]
    I'm tryin to get as high as I've ever been during it

[quote name='"Spaced"']^ it could, but no ones going to waste their money doing that.

Could have been hash edibles. I gave a seasoned stoner friend of mine hash candies I made and he freaked.. he swore I gave him unmentionables.[/quote]

now your makin me want some hash candies, never had them before

16. im excited about this, hash bash will be here in a few weeks, does anyone even know some people that are going? if so you should tag along with them, it'd be great to see a gigantic turn out at this

17. not there but here a couple days ago i smoked hash outa a hookah it was the bees knees..

18. [quote name='"xx420firexx"']im excited about this, hash bash will be here in a few weeks, does anyone even know some people that are going? if so you should tag along with them, it'd be great to see a gigantic turn out at this[/quote]

I'm tryin to go with a big group of friends and all drive there in like 4 cars 4 people and spend the whole day there
    [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']not there but here a couple days ago i smoked hash outa a hookah it was the bees knees..[/quote]
    hell yea I packed some weed into a hookah before and it burned for like 30 minutes with 7 heads on it

19. Ann Arbor sucks.

20. [quote name='"Bluntzilla420"']Ann Arbor sucks.[/quote]

why would you say that?