Hash Bash 2009

Discussion in 'General' started by medimarijuanfaq, Feb 24, 2009.

1. yeah, some people get pretty crazy. cedarfest is held next/in an apt complex on campus of MSU.

they get really drunk and do stupid shit.

i stay away from those people. it's only really crazy if you are around them or doing the stupid shit with them

2. Yeah, I hear ya! Alcohol promotes risky behaviour...as the old saying goes..."10 foot tall and bullet proof" ....until ya sober up...lol...

3. I'm planning on going now!

We all should wear something that 'symbols' ourselfs as grass city users!

4. QUICK! Someone fly me out to Michigan!!! Lol

man.....why do i have to live far away from all the coll festivals :(

5. haha I agree! The people I am going with are making shirts with our company logo on it and handing out pamphlets and stuff for people.
    :hello:

6. Any suggestions?

7. hmm.. something green.. .. *thinking*

8. Haha it would be awesome to have a grasscity circle at Hash Bash. I'm definitely new to this forum but it's basically the only reason I use the computer anymore. We'll probably be tokin' on Monroe right next to each other and not even realize it! :wave::smoking:

9. how about name tags that say GC in big letters should stand out enoufe so we can find our fellow blades i got my bagtucked away for hash bash my first time there i cant wait

10. oh what time does hash bash end

11. Im gonna be tho old lady runnin around with about 6 kids 20-21 yrs old...lol...my son and a bunch of his friends. Nametag sounds like a good idea to me! Im gonna hit the dollar store today and see if I cant find some. Either that or I'll just put a big piece of duct tape on my leg or back with Grasscity.com written on it in bold letters...lol...also I will be wearing the T-shirt I bought there last year! Black T-shirt with a big pot leaf on the front...says Hash Bash 2008...I got long, dark hair....look for me, Y'all...I'll be lookin for you

12. It doesn't really have an ending time I dont think...lol...people just start migrating to the bars. Last year we didnt leave Monroe St til around 4 o clock or so...Im 2 hours away so I dont go to the bars...too far to drive home if ya drinkin. I try to be there by 11 am....high noon is when they have the speakers talking on the Diag...then everybody walks over to Monroe St where they have the bands and paraphenelia stands and stuff. And then it's time to smoke your lil heart out!

13. name tags.. thats a good idea hah

i'll deff do that

*Kelly*

14. Anyone from ohio i can get a ride with?

15. my bitch cousin has deciede to have her baby shower at noon on you guessed it hash bash if she thinks im going to stay for the whole thing she can kiss my butt. she did this on pouprse my uncle,mom,other cousin, and myself are all med users insurance companys weep when they see members of my family coming. Shes mad cause not only did she get knocked up by a married guy that has cheated on both her and his wife knocked up that one to they refused her claim to mmj she has mild carpel tunnel and i do mean mild. mean wile my mom has spers on her spin. sorry just had to whin.

16. I might go. I gotta find some people to go with.

How chill is it though? Like will I be able to light a joint walking down the street or what?

17. #37 whompwhomperson, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009

On Monroe street, helllllll yes. Light a joint, a blunt, a bowl, hell I dunno if I've seen a bong out on the street but I'm sure they have em I'm just always caught up in my own circle to notice. As long as you're not smoking (or caught smoking) on the campus grounds, you and your mj are safe and sound my friend! Very chill indeed.

I'll definitely have something noticeably advocating grasscity, and I'll be looking for you guys! :)

18. #38 imcherokeeangel, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009

Almost everybody there is carrying and smoking. There's people there with Hookas right out in the open toking their lil hearts out.

Yes, there are cops there, too. But, honestly, they dont mess with you unless you are disturbing the peace or something. Last year noone was cited at all and only one person was arrested for disorderly conduct. Ya gotta remember, this is the 38th annual....38 years and still going. Last year, me and my friend was sittin on the grass tokin and when we turned around, there was 2 cops right behind us. They were just leaning on the fence...I think they caught a contact buzz...lol....honestly...they know whats up...they dont interfere unless somebody's actin a fool...

Come on down...you will love it and probably come every year after.

6 days to go! And watching the weather last night....as of right now they are calling for 55 and sunny

19. Last year it was dry around me and around 2 o clock we heard tthat hash bash was today. So around 5 we left to go make the 45 minute trip to AA. Ended up walking the streets asking people if they could get us a bag. Finally found a group of black guys who sold us an eighter of regs for 50 bucks. Sucked never doing that again.

We did the deal on the street so i couldnt really peep it.

20. never been before but plan on goin this year if i can find some company for the ride there and back. cant wait to be involved in somthing this large.