Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Bars

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by boognar, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Does anyone know of any hash bars in orange san diego area??? places u can smoke and kick it n? PLEASE HELP ME OUT:D

2. Nope, there arent' any AFAIK

3. ya their really is

4. Where in San Diego are you man?
    Me and my friends usually smoke around the balboa golf course, it's easy to sneak on it and most of the time it's empty and a nice place to smoke. Balboa park is a good place to go toke too. Also sunset cliffs in ocean beach at the cliffs.
    :)

5. All well known spots that when I lived in SD I smoked at.

But that's kind of off topic, the OP was asking about Hash Bars, and since there aren't any dispensaries that I know of in SD COunty at the moment, there aren't any Hash bars.

But I don't live there, so I'm not 100% sure.

6. no no i live in orange county :D