Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has Weed EVER done this to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgtpepper23, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Yeah, i know i wouldnt have died but boy! did it feel like it.

I had been smoking for two weeks and tried to roll a joint myself,

rolled one up and it was too loose, i thought i didnt get any hits but i now remember me getting 2.

rolled another one with JUST weed, it was pretty fat too.

had like 8 more hits off the pure joint and because i wasnt exhaling much i thought it wasnt working.

Walk out of the room and i start seeing little jiggly lines distorting my vision, i think "yes, im high!".

Go up, lie down and open up my iphone,

pretty little lights, yayy!

BUT WAIT...

i see this...

*reconstructed to best impression*

[​IMG]

I freak the crap out, look at the mirror and it fades.

run downstairs and scream

"PETER CALL THE AMBULANCE"

i feel like im dying, cause im thinking "shit this is laced!"
    i lie down and this surge of uncomfortable waves go through my body, if i lie down still, my body just drifts off and i feel my soul burning *best way i can describe it*

i scream at my brother to throw water on me and when he does, it goes!

i get up and it starts again, i start walking around and my legs get weaker, to the point where im on my knees.

it was a 5 hour, scary motherfucking high.

Im pretty sure it werent laced as i had the same weed next day and it was a normal high.

should weed do this to anybody when consumed at a large amount?

2. Nah this shouldnt happen to anyone. Ever lol. Unless you smoked something laced.

3. You just plain and simply smoked too much. Often times when theres a mass amount of THC in your system a variety of scary things can happen and you can feel like your not in control of your body anymore.

Best thing to do is just learn how much you can handle and when you do thats when you can control your highs.

4. i smoked laced weed (stupid kids lace it for fun) one time i couldnt move i feltlike i was in a rock and passed out sometime id run around in a third person view and scream help

5. Other than the vision thing (which could've been a trick of the brain) it just sounds like you were high dude. You were just freaking.

Next time you smoke up, just chill on your bed, don't think so much about the fact that you're high, just listen to some music or some shit, and chillax. :smoke:

6. #6 ganjaplant, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    If you just picked up some new herb and that was one of your first sessions, it could be laced. The bud you smoked the next day could have been bud that didn't have enough whatever it was that was that made you feel that way. cannabis should never do that unless you took like a half O in edibles lol.

edit: Cannabis is almost never laced, but it does happen sometimes, I've heard of laced bud on the forums before from "seasond tokers".

7. Learn your tolerance and don't go over that. Don't freak out, relax. You just got really high and couldn't handle it.

8. did your eyes almost pulsate?
    because thats what happens to me right after a good joint
    or if im smoking some good dank :smoking:

it's all good i think, haha :D

9. That same thing happened to me only everything turned black and white and the whole world was spinning in circles. Lasted a few hours as well. Puerto ricans sell some crazy weird bud man.

10. You were just high as fuck.
    2 weeks since you started smoking mj and you smoked a joint to yourself?

Don't worry about it happens to everyone when they first start - always more intense.

11. [quote name='sgtpepper23']

i see this...

*reconstructed to best impression*

[​IMG]

I get this shit when I'm really stoned don't worry you're just really high

12. Haha, i recognise your username.

13. Pretty damn good argument for being able to grow your own!:confused:

14. THAT!!!! that exact thing happened to me, but i drank a bottle of robotussin and smoked a couple bowls, thats how i got that visiony thing that your picture shows

15. ^ Yep. Realistically it wouldn't be laced, especially since you smoked the same stuff the next day and nothing dramatic happened.

16. HAHA bro I remember the first time that happened to me dont worry your fine just enjoy it while it lasts because if you smoke for a while getting that high will cost you alot of money

17. thats never happened to me andi hope it never will

18. That happens to me all the time.
    I think it may be because i wear contacts?
    But its never that bad and i love it.

The vision is the best part of the high for me. lol

19. You just smoked a little to much. I've had the vision thing but I actually enjoy it because I know it means I'm :hippie:

20. dam i wouldn't freak out if i saw that id be like "bout fuckin time".