Has this happened to anyone?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yourownopinion, Sep 15, 2012.

1. About two months ago I ordered an acrylic bong from grasscitys headshop.

2. Sorry I Accidently posted that part. Anyway I got a shipping notification, and ever since I haven't received anything, not the bong, or any US customs warnings. I have submitted a help request about it. No help whatsoever. So basically all hope (and money) is lost. :(

Anyone else had a similar experience?

3. Or any suggestions on what I should do? I got a new debit car so I don't know about refunds. :(

4. Haven't had a similar experience but have read about it on the forums a lot.

Honestly should have researched it a bit more, they have a rep for doing this it seems.
    And that's why I wouldn't order from this place, they either send you nothing, send you broken glass, or it's perfect. And the people that get problems usually wait a lot and deal with shitty customer service.....

5. Well I know now. Do you think I will ever get anything? I am planning on ordering from gogopipes for now on.

6. Contact them go and deal with customer service. Unless you don't mind losing money then that's up to you. But yeah they're supposed to give you another bong if anything. Otherwise go through Bureau of Better Business (BBB) it'll be a longer process but they're reported that should shape them up. As a customer you gotta do you have to do mayne.

7. Yes, I think you will get it eventually. GrassCity is just terrible with providing updates and status.

I have ordered multiple times from GC and although it was NEVER fast, I always got everything I ordered and then some more on top of that.

However, if you don't want to wait, a refund is still an option. Go to your bank to dispute the charge. They will give you a form to fill out. On the form you say that the goods were never delivered, and you sign. Your bank will give you your money back, and charge GrassCity to recoup the money.

The Better Business Bureau is worthless in this case, because GC is not an American or Canadian company.

8. [quote name='"silenceme"']Haven't had a similar experience but have read about it on the forums a lot.

Honestly should have researched it a bit more, they have a rep for doing this it seems.
    And that's why I wouldn't order from this place, they either send you nothing, send you broken glass, or it's perfect. And the people that get problems usually wait a lot and deal with shitty customer service.....[/quote]

Aww for reals I was planning on ordering a ash catcher and a j hook ......

But anyone recommend any good glass sites

9. #10 yourownopinion, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    Haven't tried them yet, but I've heard good things about gogopipes.com

10. UPDATE: just got the mail today, no package.