Has this ever happened...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pro.Pot., Oct 14, 2006.

1. Ite so i was with my girl and she went down to give me a blowjob, she was down there for like 5 minutes then comes back up and was like "ur taking forever" i just laughed and told her she better keep going i aint playing this game. so she goes back down there for like a few minutes and comes up AGAIN! complaining i m taking to long. so i gave her a piece of gum and water and then we started kissing and she goes down another time. she frigging started sucking it again for like a few minutes then stopped...

now there is the story, but i can take some fault to this cuz we were both on a few zannie bars and idk while she was blowing me my mind was thinking aboutother things. I think it was the zannies.
    Anyone else take zannies and just kept erect for mad long and a girl just give up?

2. Hmm....happens to me when sober. I have trouble orgasming during sex.

3. yea i really dont think it was me after today. she spent the night and gave me wopps (oral), instead of coming up every five minutes she kept at it for a few minutes and it was all good. it was definetly just her forgetting how long she was blowing me for cuz she was on zannies that night.