has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highdevil, Apr 6, 2009.

1. So my first time goin to my own dealer, I had gone to his apartment and he had this 3 big nugs on dresser and he then asked me if I had ever done a gas mask and I told him no. So I did the gas mask with him and then I go out to his couch and he brings out this skinny little bong plastic looking but it was glass and he had asked me if I had ever done a crack and I said yeah once. So, we start smoking it and then tells me to only hold it in for like 5 seconds and blow out then to do it again. I do it again and then I was all high energy. well then later, he told me that it was meth, freakin METH. :mad: Well I was mad at first but then I realized I kinda liked it well I did again the next day no weed and then he asked me if I want to smoke a blunt I wasnt sure because I didnt want the energy blast to go away so I didnt smoke the blunt. The next day, I frealized how stupid it was that I might become a tweeker so I went back to him and told him that I am strictly a pothead and then we smoked out of the gas mask and then watched Harold and Kumar Guantanamo Bay and he then stopped doin and dealin meth. I saved a life. Me and him are best friends now.:bongin:

2. fuck him for telling you it was weed and not meth. i would be so pissed off if someone did that to me. and im sure a ton of other people would feel the same. but if it didnt really bother you then thats cool. hey, to each his own. im glad you had a good experience tho bro. to answer your Q. no that hasnt ever happened to me and i would be extremely pissed if it did.

3. thank god thats never happened to me. i would never fuck with meth, shit ruins your life.

4. That is beyond fucked up man. Seriously, that is not cool at all.

5. well the shit in the mask was weed but in the plastic bong it was meth and not crack hes not a tweeker anymore I saved his ass and he thanks me everyday:cool:

6. lol. buy weed, not drugs

7. lol... the Dealer - Customer friendship is always the most funny kind.

8. that's crazy. i'd be pissed as hell. i'd never go to that guy again if he gave me some drug I didn't consent to, ya know?