Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by classic_bastard, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Have you ever run out of bud and have no money to buy more so you get all sad and end up taking an involuntary t break? But then you clean your room and find some or like I just did find a gram in your wallet then life is really good. Haha anyone or just me?Sent from Uranus

2. How did a gram fit in your wallet?--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

3. Haha it's been there awhile but it's packed like hell. Some of that Colorado bud I got back in November hahaSent from Uranus

4. Lol I can't see it, but hell yeah, gotta love finding random bags you've stashed and forgotten about--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

5. Learn to grow ....ease the pain

6. I was scraping my pieces for resin after being dry and while doing so i found a random nug in my lost pill bottle in my breast pocket of my jacket lmfao.I got pretty damn high that nightSent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Honestly man, that's starting to sound like an addiction.

8. [quote name="TCUB" post="19352948" timestamp="1389901765"]Honestly man, that's starting to sound like an addiction.[/quote]Haha Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I somehow always think imma end up not being able to re up then some how get the money i need for the bud. 

10. I never run out but I do stash nugs around my room and forget about them.  Its always nice to stumble upon a nice nug of kush every once in a while.