Has this ever happend to anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by ecslickz, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I don't know if this is the right sub-forum to post this in but here it goes anyway.

Sometimes I'll have very vivid dreams that sometimes, well every time, result ugly (e.g. end of the world, murder, dieing in different ways) and they all seem to end the same way, me dieing. When I do "die", I always die the same way....I slowly start to drift away by going in and out of consciousness and a what I can best describe to be a "dark place". When I'm completely out of conscious, in my dream, is when I wake up...this is the strange part, I wake up but I can't move or say anything, only blink. I am fully aware of what is going on around me and I try to talk and get my girlfriend's(sleeping next to me) attention. This has happened several times and it really freaks me out for the rest of the day LOL anything like this or similar happen to you?

2. I suggest you lay off the drugs for awhile.

3. Not personally but I have heard of it. Some kind of sleep paralysis or something. Google it there's a lot of info out there.

4. I don't think the occasional bowl of bud is the reason as I've had this happen when I was sober for a year. As for other drugs I've been taking caffeine my whole life and I'm not really much of a drinker.