Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has This Ever Happen to You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoshuaOst, Jul 25, 2009.

1. So I was really stoned a couple of days ago and during the height of my high I could hear the mario theme song playing in the back of my head, like there was a radio or something behind me. It was very surreal. I really thought that someone was blasting the mario theme song somewhere and it kind of freaked me out. Has anyone else suddenly heard distinct music being played out of nowhere while being stoned?

2. That shit happens to me sometimes when I'm sober.

3. Maybe your neighbor digs Mario.

4. That's kind of interesting. I usually have my iPod, so I don't hear shit other than that, music wise I mean.

5. lmao when i get really high i hear quagmire go giggedy giggedy

6. Lol sometimes when I'm baked I can think of a song and pretty much listen to it in my head...kind of cool

7. no this never happen to me ;)

[​IMG]

8. dude you were just really high, ive been so high, i swear there were horns n shit in the background playing, its happened a few times, lol, nothin to worry about

9. yeah, i've had auditory halucinations (mabye, i could have just thought i heard something). but i never had anything cool like the mario theme song. i just hear random sounds or people talking.

10. This happens to me all the time. Right when the high hits me a song will start faintly playing in my head. It's hard to explain because I would say it's just like having a song play over in your head while sober but feels and sounds a lot different when high. Like I said, I can't really explain it.

11. Once, my friend's sister's boyfriend let me and my friends try some shit he got from Cali. It was the funniest/scariest moment I've ever had with weed. I heard a song made up with my own words followed by a intense scared feeling, only for the song to repeat again.

But the best part was when my friend fell asleep and he started twitching like a dog.

12. I get that too. I often think that Notorious BIG's "Big Poppa" is playing somewhere. It's also my ringtone, so I check my phone every few seconds lol.

13. I've heard a lot a shit when high, music, singing, seen shit that wasn't there...

14. yea dude, im pretty sure its happened to everyone at least once.

15. this exact same shit happens to me too

16. I've heard a lot a shit when high, music, singing, seen shit that wasn't there...

17. ya i had this happen to me but it was with Thriller haha. i was just walking down the street and i guess a car on the highway was playing it or something cuz both my friend and i started hearing it in our heads. the trippy thing is, i was hearing it like i was listening to an ipod, but if u asked me to tell u the words when sober i don't think i could do anything more than the chorus...

18. It happens. Speaking of which, one time I got so high, I tried singing to wear the cold down, I started singing so emotionally, that without words, I just slurred the notes and started crying. It was epic.

Lmfao.

19. I think its you had that song in your head, maybe you played mario recently? lol i get that sometimes ill have a song in my head and a fan or something will be running while im high and i start hearing that song and look around for a radio or something lol