Has the spiritual realm of our universe undergone its own evolution

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PeaceAndGreens, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I don't have any answers to the question I am posing. I just wanted to see what you guys think. 

Considering the duality of the physical and spiritual realms, has physical life on earth simply evolved to the point that we (humans) are advanced enough to begin to perceiving a spirituality that has always existed. Or has spirituality (in whatever form you want to think of it) evolved along side the evolution of life as we commonly think of it? 

If that makes any sense...

Thanks,
    PeaceAndGreens

2. Spirituality has always existed, humans are just starting to fully engage in the spiritual realm again.  We are spiritual beings having a human experience, after all.

3. I have some strong opinions as to how I think the physical realm ( us and everything you can see, touch) is connected to the two metaphysical realms ( positive and negative energies) I will expand upon this if you have any interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'm not really sure what you're inferring here, with "Spirituality that has always existed." What spirituality has always existed? 

5. I think we are realizing that the duality never existed in the first place.

6. And what evidence is there support this? I'm not saying your wrong it's just that people say these sort of things all the time without any evidential (not sure if that's even a word) basis.

7. Absolutely.
    I like how you say evolution because that's what it is. We've reached a significant point in evolution where we're all essentially becoming one. It's an awakening and enlightenment ..

Becoming one? The world is more divided than it has ever been. It's gonna take waaayyyy longer to spiritually unite the human race than the time humans have even been around. Honestly I think we won't be close to unity even when our mother Earth is used up and the most privileged jump ship to another planet.

I say spirituality is going to evolve from the supernatural belief that it is today,  to awe and humility inspired solely by the physical workings of the universe(s). But who can say anything about the future of the 'spiritual realm'? No one can, and it upsets me sometimes that I'll never really know.

9. We're unifying in a different sense, like as a whole. I can't say exactly how, but it is revolutionary

10. The evidence has to come first hand.  For me, I've had several out of body experiences/astral projections along with moments of thoughtlessness observation that have made me believe that we are not our body but our consciousness inside.  Further altering of perception has confirmed this to a greater extent.

11. why would you think that?

12. No.

MelT

13. Evolution itself is spiritual. What is spiritual is simply purpose, the goal of life is to achieve that purpose. Although the purpose is not to become spiritual, that does not make sense. Purpose is dictated by the current environment and what is needed to fit most perfectly into the environment in regards to all the variables.

14. Evolution inspires purpose. Causes it. Spirituality can be looked at as an emotion or mental changes due to our purpose or evolution. I there was never any change or potential to evolve, we would have no purpose. We would have no reason for spirituality

15. #15 YaSlava, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    Greetings from Canada. Great thread mate. From what I've seen in my sleep it's a world much like this one. This world is a copy of the invisible one. One time I went to sleep and forgot to open the window a little bit. I drifted off into deep sleep as usual and this is what I saw. I met these two school kids who took me to a place where they said they saw a hand with no body crawling around. So I followed them. When we saw the hand I didn't really freak out cuz I'm pretty use to seeing things. People walking around and what not. So since the image of the hand didn't wake me up I started to see something else - it was the fur of a dog being ripped off of its face. I woke up in horror only to find my room filled with smoke. I almost died that morning. It was Nana baking a pizza in the kitchen. God & the spirits saved me. So dear friend I will say that yes it is a world much like this one. It is a place of unspeakable beauty. They do love us unconditionally. Heaven is not blind to our pain.

Love, Light & Peace.

16. #16 LightAnother, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    Actually, I think the better way to look at it is, we are human beings having a spiritual experience.

17. #17 Spliff Shady, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    [quote name="YaSlava" post="19094540" timestamp="1386100391"]Greetings from Canada. Great thread mate. From what I've seen in my sleep it's a world much like this one. This world is a copy of the invisible one. One time I went to sleep and forgot to open the window a little bit. I drifted off into deep sleep as usual and this is what I saw. I met these two school kids who took me to a place where they said they saw a hand with no body crawling around. So I followed them. When we saw the hand I didn't really freak out cuz I'm pretty use to seeing things. People walking around and what not. So since the image of the hand didn't wake me up I started to see something else - it was the fur of a dog being ripped off of its face. I woke up in horror only to find my room filled with smoke. I almost died that morning. It was Nana baking a pizza in the kitchen. God & the spirits saved me. So dear friend I will say that yes it is a world much like this one. It is a place of unspeakable beauty. They do love us unconditionally. Heaven is not blind to our pain.Love, Light & Peace.[/quote] Lol you remind me of the boss of the game company in grandmas boy. I believe we can read each others thoughts and communicate telekinetically. And when I think of things they happen and that kind of scares me and gives me anxiety cuz I usually think negatively. I don't know if its something new or if we are just realizing it now. I read a book about something similar in elementary school. I also don't think we will be 1 until everyone stops using all media because media sends messages that devide us more and more every day. Watch treehouse and see how many illuminati signs you see. They are trying to menipulate our kids while we are busy at work and come home dead tired

18. According to metaphysical teachings we are spirits having a human experience. When the spirit is incarnated into this dimension it takes on a physical tactile form. When the body perishes the silver chord is broken & the soul rejoins the company of those that its vibrations attract. Even scientifically speaking, at the atomic level you are not really a human being you are an atomic structure. Thus, at the core of all matter there really is no matter. It's just information encoded energy blocks. In actuality, there is no pen or pencil. When you fingers type the atoms in your hands meet halfway with the atoms of the object. An electrical impulse then travels through the stem in the brain via the neuron network where it is converted into information. This is the flawless product of a magnificent creator. 

19. This thread and all its altered definitions really belongs in RSB.

Mobile reppin

20. No offence but that's a massive load of shit.