Has Survivor Jumped the Shark?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maulcoy, Dec 2, 2010.

1. #1 maulcoy, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    I have always liked the show but this season sucks.The person that decided to have a tribe of wrinkly old people vs a tribe of young people should be fired.!!!!

2. I didn't even know they were still making new seasons...

Definitely jumped the shark.

3. I always thought they did that show all wrong. I want to see surviving, not alliances and manipulation. I did see a little bit though when Jimmy Johnson was on, though.

4. The reason I think it's time to pull the plug is, if this is the best idea they had left then it's time to say good bye.Most people that watch the show are 20 something.Did the executives really think that group of viewers would enjoy watching old saggy boobed women in skimpy clothes?
    I have no problem with tribes that have a mix of young and old but an entire tribe of old farts?Did these morons in charge really think a bunch of 50+ aged people could compete physically with a tribe of 20 yr olds?Even if you are older which I am, you don't want to see your peers stomped on like bugs.There's not one decent looking girl left on the show and it's got several weeks to go!!Way to go CBS.What's next a tribe of cripples vs a tribe of burn victims?Yummy can't wait for that!!!!:hello::hello::hello:

5. They did old vs young for like 3 episodes. What are you talking about?

6. Survivor jumped the shark a LONG time ago.

7. 3 episodes too Fn long.Half the cast gets Social Security starting on day one.I'm talking about who the fuck wants to watch a bunch of old geezers in their swimming suits or undies??:cool: