Has my weed gone bad?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Savage Styles, Jun 14, 2017.

1. I got weed aboyt 3 months ago and ended up getting baked and I left it outside in the woods (dumb, I know). I found it recently ( it was in a bag) now I can't tell if it's moldy or just old or something, but I'm tryna smoke it. Any advice would be great.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good as far as picture can tell.
    maybe better pic?

3. Looks all right, 3 months is a while... was the bag still sealed shut?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey, just smoked a bit of it and I'm already super high, from like one bowl pack. This might be bc my tolerance is really low now. My only concern is that it made me cough a lot. This might be bc of the fact that I hadn't smoked so long, right?

5. Like, is this common signs of mold or is it prolly actually bc I haven't smoke in a while

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. One bag did, and another bag had a small tear in it. I smoked from the bag that was sealed, it still smelled rlly dank too

7. Here's another pic

Attached Files:

8. You are likely good my man. I have smoked far worse in my day. Sounds like you refound your stash and the gods smiled upon thee! Enjoy.

Attached Files:

10. Lmao man, thanks. Tbh this is the most high I've ever been from the smallest hit, that's what is concerning me. Mabye the weed just got more dank outside LOL!

11. If it absorbed any moisture when you smoke or vape it, it should be fine based upon your pictures. It may need to be dried a bit more for safety if it feels and seems more "wet" than before but I'd still smoke dat yo, for sure. Be safe.

• Like Like x 2