Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has my high been ruined for me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexTheIceman, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I used to smoke alot of weed and have the best times, but lately it seems like I just get way too paranoid when I'm smoking out of anything other than a vaporizer.

I have a buddy who is super anal and paranoid about health issues and stuff, and a few months ago he started telling me about how it's possible for weed to trigger schizophrenia and all this other shit that he went on about for months. Now, everytime I get high and I have a weird thought or my vision slows down or whatever, I sketch out and think I'm developing schizophrenia or some shit like that. I start to compare the way I'm acting to how I act when I'm sober, then compare that to the way other people act when they're high/sober and so on. I always have to tell myself MAN IT'S COOL YOU'RE JUST BLAZED. It just sucks that I have this paranoia now; I used to get blazed outta my mind and hear choirs of people singing while I was walking down the street and I'd just laugh at it.

Any tips to help this problem? It's not bad enough to make me quit smoking weed. I just want to fully experience it like I used to, without all this paranoid schizophrenia shit involved.

2. Being high is probably like the bright side of schizophrenia. A bad psychedelic trip is probably like the darker side of shizo.

3. nah man it has NOTHING to do with schizophrenia. highs change overtime, try taking a break for a week. you could getting to high and not realizing it.
    also you might just have some things in your life that need to be dealt with first, these are preventing you from fully enjoying
    also if you think that every time you smoke you're going to get paranoid, you probably will.
    its the same plant as the first time