Has my Grass city order been seized by customs?

Discussion in 'General' started by jrotrips, May 4, 2013.

1. I have attached a screenshot that was captured today Saturday May 4 2013 of my tracking updates.. It hasn't moved from Jamaica, NY since April 18th.. is this normal or has my package been seized?

Attached Files:

2. No thats weird. Probably got seized

3. I haven't received a letter from customs saying it was seized though.

4. also why would it go from Kearny, NJ to Jamaica, NY? if customs were to search it wouldnt they do it at the first sort facility reached?

5. Takes a while to get through customs plus lots of time they dont update so it could be there today

6. After the bombings, the poisoned letters and what not, expect the usps to slow down another 50%...as if they weren't already slow as a snail.

7. Just thought I'd update for anyone who's considering ordering from grasscity but worried about the package being seized. The tracking was updated today and was processed through another sort facility in Flushing, NY so I assume this means it has FINALLY made it through customs and is now in transit for delivery.

8. When did you place your order? I placed my order on April 22nd and wanted to know what time frame I should expect.

9. April 8th and it's still 665 miles away from me.

10. it took me 29 days to get my order in mass. i ordered a bong and shit but they only took my $10 Netherlands license plated that reads ST-ON-ED. fuckers

11. Screw customs, right in the ass.

12. Some international postal services won't update their tracking until the item is at your door, even then some places will still say they have never left, shipping and tracking is as good in a lot of places. The only way to know is depending on what you bought, you will get a letter from customs, do not reply, your shit is gone and trying to claim it will only result in charges, if it's serious you'll get agents on ya ass, that's why you be careful what you import and make sure with the people you're buying it from before hand that people in your country have been successfully recieving orders. Peace

13. SWIMMIE has never had one thing seized by customs, that being said, doesn't mean it won't happen occasionally

14. UPDATE: order arrived today in perfect condition! took around 30 days but I got it.