Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has my cat been getting high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongmanB, Mar 27, 2013.

1. First off I'd like to say I am not getting my cat high (at least I think) I was wondering if I may be harming her by letting her stay in my room where I smoke. Is she inhaling the smoke and getting high? I wouldn't want her to be high. Don't ban me for talking about cat (possibly) being high. Just wanted to know so I don't harm her. If so I will remove her.

2. Unless you're blowing the smoke directly in her face, it shouldn't be a big deal.
    But why not give her something you know she enjoys? Put her at the other side of the room with a big ass pile of catnip while you're on the other side smoking. At least then you know for sure she's having a good time. Plus, catnip has actually been proven to be good for cats.
    Just get some catnip from your local Walmart or something. Cats love that shit and get baked of their ass' from it hahaha.

3. Sometimes I feel bad that I'm getting high and my cat isn't. I wish the little fella and I could be high together.

4. as long as you aren't hotboxing the poor thing, then there isn't much you can do.
    my cat has walked through many clouds of smoke over the years, and she's like 17 now..

5. Like I said before: get catnip. Then, you both are high together. :p:p

6. Not kidding, I'm doing it.