Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has it come down to this...resin help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Madmike6223, May 14, 2010.

1. dude i do this shit all the time cuz money is tight for me too...its not that bad and if you wanna get high but have no bud or money then what else can you do...

2. Guys, OSG and other posters are right. It IS tar. Like OSG said, it does contain some THC residue, but it's bad for your health. I can't believe people acualy resort to smoking that shit -_-

3. If it was vape resin this would be a total different conversation. But it isn't.

That being said, i've hit resins and while it did give me an alright buzz the first time, after that it just left me with a headache and wanting the real thing.

4. Look at this man's motherfucking rep and bow before it. Don't smoke your shitty resin you fiends. For gods sake just don't smoke if you don't have any. :wave:

and if you do... well :smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. Honestly, it is bad for you, but if you're fiending that bad, fuck it.

The end of your life are the shitty years anyway right? ... But I smoke cigarettes (alternating filtered and unfiltered), which are far worse for you than some cannabis 'resin', so I'm going to die a miserable death anyway.

**NOTE** This is unhealthy advice. Consume "resin" or THC Tar at your own risk

Bottom line, it is physically tar and resin mixture, but it IS referred to as resin, not to be confused with the pure resin found in the plant matter. So you're basically smoking THC laced tar.

6. Why are people so quick to judge? Sure it isn't good for you, but neither is smoking ANYTHING, it's all relative. Desperate times call for desperate measures. These threads pop up all the time, but in the end there are two kinds of people here: those who are getting high, and those who are not.

7. +rep sir. Valid points.

8. Thanks man.

9. I see nothing wrong with smoking resin(tar whatever) when times are desperate. It is bad for your health, but its effects are negligible if you do it only in desperate times or like once a month or something. There are much worse things out there than taking a res hit every once in a while.

10. i smoke rez alll the time. its bad yeah. but it gets me high as fuck. i dunno about the bad taste tho