Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has cannabis made you a different person?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Viabal, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Ever since i started smoking my anger issues have decreased rapidly, besides maybe some withdrawals, i might be a little irritable but besides that i think it has made me a more positive social person and i look at the world appreciating everything more, i'm just very high right now, lol. What do you think it has changed about you?

• Like Like x 3
  2. I’m more patient, understanding,I listen better, my mood is better, mentally and physically I’m better, I eat better, and I’m more contious of what’s going on with me and my life.
    Cannabis gets me out of my minds so that I can focus on reality. Life is stressful and easy to lose site of what’s important.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'd say it can have postive and negative impacts depending on how you use it to be honest

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cannabis regulates symptoms of ADHD and diabetes best as well as boosts athletic endeavors. A very essential nutritional supplement to any daily diet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. In my situation I feel that cannabis has affected my life in a mostly positive way. Only thing I can say is the motivation while medicated, but that’s all on me. The best things that have happened is being able to Sleep/Relax, being able to put problems into prospective and just let go.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  6. I like the person I've become since I've been a cannabis user. I'm more chill and it helps me think things through. I have OCD and depression which I take meds for. The meds in conjunction with marijuana has helped a lot with intrusive thoughts. I never was the outdoorsy type, but I've developed a greater appreciation for nature while stoned.

• Like Like x 1