Has anyone used...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thcrazybotanist, Jun 28, 2012.

1. SNS 209 from Siera? Its a pest controlled concentrate for mite, white flies and gnat protection, overall protection. Got a free 16oz bottle from my local shop lady, she has a new hydro shop in town, lot closer then the other one I usually use, plus this lady is pretty damn hot so that is always a plus too. If you gonna let loose of money might as well have a pretty face taking it! LOL She has no practical exp with it yet got it free from one of her suppliers so I guess I'm now a customer deserving of freebies! :)

2. Try it, follow the directions. I'd start with a half dose or something.

3. Yea gonna mix it into the next watering, tonight likely at least the big ones. Also got some Ed Rosenthal spray "Zero Tolerence" great spray but not for watering I fear. Yet it is expensive Cinnamon Oil if you ask me! LOL gotta support Ed though~

4. Kk, let me ask this then. Has anyone used Coco's A and B? Made by or distributed by House-Garden.us guess is the website? Website is here on the stuff Cocos , hydro and other recommendations lead me to get this since apparently I would have to take a 4-5 hour drive to pick up some Canna but it wasn't to bad of a price, 36 for both A and B bottles. Gonna try a straight Cococoir grow and see if it speeds anything up for me.