Has anyone used Herbies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SkunkyBrains, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Im thinking about placing an order with Herbies, but Im leary of it. Ive used Attitude, but the CC Im trying to use for this purchase wont get approval from the bank. How is Herbies super stealth shipping?

2. I placed an order with them recently. I sent cash by registered mail July 6th. They processed and shipped my order the same day it was delivered. I used the normal stealth option. USPS tracking has my "international letter" at a post office in my zip code. It should arrive tomorrow.

3. they are legit....plain envelope

4. Ordered there twice so far and had good luck, good shipping.
    Actually about to place another order in 5 mins. Was looking for some last minute ideas in this section.

5. Wharfrat used, Wharfrat approved. ( but the zombie dread guy freaks me out to be honest )

6. I appreciate everyones input. Where can I get a intl CC?

7. [quote name='"SkunkyBrains"']I appreciate everyones input. Where can I get a intl CC?[/quote]

Walmart. Probably any store along those lines.

8. Which one do I need to get? My visa worked with Attitude, but I got a new mastercard, and that one wont work overseas.

9. I jus placed an order a few days ago from Herbies, so far so good. Got som Peyote Purple:smoke:
    but anyway it hard to find prepaid giftcards that can be used overseas anymore, I use to use the Visa gift2go but a law jus passd early this year voiding intl use. So ur best bet if u dnt have an actual cc is a Visa greendot or sumthn along those lines but u have to wait for it to come in the mail befor u can use it intl.

10. Herbies has peyote purple? A dude Ive been talking with on another thread was talking about that strain, and Attitude doesnt have it.

11. [quote name='"SkunkyBrains"']

Which one do I need to get? My visa worked with Attitude, but I got a new mastercard, and that one wont work overseas.[/quote]

My MasterCard worked for GC and their overseas

12. Idk why my card didnt work. I guess I need to call MC and have them lift whaterver restriction they have on it.

13. [quote name='"SkunkyBrains"']

Idk why my card didnt work. I guess I need to call MC and have them lift whaterver restriction they have on it.[/quote]

Yeah cards have a lot of restrictions . On my Xbox, I can buy Microsoft points with my card directly from the Xbox but It won't accept my card if I wanna buy membership off the Xbox. You'll probably have to call your card and have them take off some restrictions or something

14. I called my CC co and got the restriction lifted, and made an order with Attitude. I wanted to try Herbies, but Ive used Attitude before, and they have WAY better freebies. I ordered 5 Dinafem Auto Fruits, and 1 Dinafem Auto Haze, and got 6 fem Blue Widow seeds for free from Dinafem, plus 2 freebies. Cant beat that, and I cant wait to grow that BW.

15. [quote name='"SkunkyBrains"']

I called my CC co and got the restriction lifted, and made an order with Attitude. I wanted to try Herbies, but Ive used Attitude before, and they have WAY better freebies. I ordered 5 Dinafem Auto Fruits, and 1 Dinafem Auto Haze, and got 6 fem Blue Widow seeds for free from Dinafem, plus 2 freebies. Cant beat that, and I cant wait to grow that BW.[/quote]

It really does come down to which one has the freebies you want at the time haha. Glad it worked out man.

16. Yea it really does. I wanted those BW beans BAD. And for buying 6 seeds, totaling $52 plus shipping, minus the 420 discount code, Im getting 12 seeds, 6 of which are going to be off the hook. All feminized seeds at that. Im gonna use ANs Connoisseur on the BWs, so they will really be awesome.

17. I wanted the reg big bud #2 from herbies and the fruity chronic juice. The big red didn't really catch my interest but I'll still grow it at some point.

18. Yea, I saw those, and liked Attitudes freebies better. They have some pretty good ones. I bought 6 seeds, and am getting 8 freebies. Cant beat that!