Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has anyone tried the strain: train wreck?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dvl2014, Nov 5, 2016.

1. just curious cause its popular on leafly and people say it hits hard, just wondering if anyone tried it and share their thoughts on it

2. Great strain to just sit back and relax on. Really lifts your spirits, too.

3. I live in an illegal state and I only know one guy who gets dispensary shit w/ labels so everything else is hearsay pretty much, but I did smoke a joint with my buddies a year or two ago of what I was told after the fact is trainwreck. And I was fucking stoned. It was winter early in the evening I was really cold and I (while super faded) was thinking to myself about how I'm feeling cold like this because the earth is just floating around in space and the sun isn't shining down. The sky was pitch black and idk it sounds dumb saying it, but at the time it was kind of mind blowing. Also it was a really euphoric uplifting high. Definitely a good hybrid. Not quite the energetic sativa but doesn't make you tired like an indica would. Anyway, if what I had was legit it was a really awesome smoke. If you can get some go for it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yes.

My ex-mother in law grew some. She gave me a half O of it, and a cup of budder made from it. Awesome fun. Highly recommended. It does hit hard, almost in a delay. It took a little longer for my body to process when I tried the budder. I usually start feeling edibles around 45 minutes. At an hour I hadn't really felt anything so ate more. At around 75 minutes it was all there and at 90 it was sublime.

I'd also suggest Harley Wreck if you can get it. It's a Trainwreck/Harlequin cross. About 20% THC and 2% CBD.

• Like Like x 2
  5. if it doesn't smell minty its probably not train wreck.