Has anyone tried the macujo method?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gbsolo12, Mar 12, 2019.

1. have to pass a hair test for my summer internship which I will take in about a month. I'm currently 3 weeks clean so I will have over a month and a half of clean hair but I know they usually test up to 90 days. I have already done the macujo method once and plan on repeating it a few more times. Has any been successful with this or any other method?

Also my hair was fine after the first time through so don't say it's gonna kill my hair or make it fall out.

2. Some people may wonder why you didn't plan ahead but I understand how hard it is to stop smoking soon enough even when you know you must. It's that "one more day won't make a difference" rationalization that's tough to overcome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you want to be 100% certain, go to the barber shop.

4. I stopped smoking as soon as I was alerted I would need to take a test. I live in a legal state so I assumed most places wouldn't care but this company isn't with the times.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm sure there are exceptions but in general it doesn't make a difference if your state is legal or not, you still can't fail a drug test and expect to be hired. Even in legal states cannabis is still illegal and since you live in a legal state you should have known they still drug test.