Has Anyone Tried The Hurricane?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by sage4, Mar 16, 2009.

1. I was just looking around at different pieces and this Hurricane caught my eye. Has anyone here tried one or know the quality of these?

Attached Files:

2. I smoked a bowl out of one once. It was dirty so it didn't seem THAT special..

Also the hit was just like a regular bong except with more drag. I was really high at the time so I dont remember.

3. Well your actually in luck. I hit that peice at a wedding after party thing, it was my dealers bong, let me tell you, it hit like a pro, cleared fast, has a carb though, not slide. But the hits are beautiful and if the water is cold you cant even feel the smoke.

I suggest you get it, if you have the money, they are pretty pricey.

Have fun

4. Alright cool. Im debating between this and a roor right now. Id prefer to give both a test drive before taking the plunge but alas ive only seen them online. I think id be fine with either , thanks for the help.

5. Yeah ignore my first post lol

Guess I don't know much about them

I'd go with the roor btw

6. I smoked out of one once, and I didn't like it. The carb and the weird fucking ashcatcher that likes to spill water on your pants are what threw me off.

7. it is pretty sturdy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_S2347MS0&feature=related"]YouTube - iLLEST WATERPIPE,HURRICANE THROWING DURABILITY[/ame]

8. #8 smokentoke, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    I picked up a hurricane about 2 weeks ago from my local head shop about 2 weeks ago for 180. Best buy i've made in a while. If you've got the $ i'd say go for it. I love mine:hello: it hits smooth and there isn't really much drag on it, but all the smoke does spiral up and that looks badass. Fill it up with some fruit punch and you're good to go.

the only thing I don't like about them is that they are not diffused. But I just throw a bunch of crushed ice into the bong and it does the same basic effect.

9. anyone that says hurricanes have alot of drag has most likely never hit one. they rip smooth, and you can also throw them across the room without them breaking. definatly a great bong

10. Oh wow decisisions. You guys are making this hard to choose and i appreicate that haha.

11. its like hitting a steam roller but the smoke is not as harsh but that same like suction feeling because there is no drag on a hurricane

12. I would definitely go with the Roor. They are rather nice:p

13. Get the hurricane!!!

14. HAAHAHHA, exactly what I was thinking before I saw your post.