Has anyone tried being stoned in a sensory deprivation tank?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZioKyo, Jul 30, 2018.

1. It sounds like it would be a interesting experience. Anyone ever tried this?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sounds scary. Why not just blindfold yourself while listening to music with headphones and having your dick sucked simultaneously.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They say you come out into a magical land with talking animals and unicorns and no spider mites

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Been watching joe rogan eh?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Close. I was watching Hamilton Pharmacopeia lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you new to smoking?

7. Not new but not an expert either.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Love Hamilton!! Must have missed an episode about this!

9. Here is the whole episode in 3 parts. :)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Didn't they do experiments putting volunteers in sensory deprivation while high on alkaline's opposite?

11. Oh yeah sure dude I do that all the time with my sensory deprivation tank, but only after I take it to the sensory deprivation tank store for it's yearly tune up.
    All the time bro, seriously.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Mack, funny you bring that up. Mines getting tuned up next week. No big deal if I come over to use yours while mines in the shop?

• Like Like x 1
  13. #15 jerry111165, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    We’ve always had a couple of us go in on one just because of that. It’s not really a big deal once you get a couple of your friends to chip in and that way everybody gets to use it.

We usually get four or five years out of them before we have to replace them. “No Sense” seems to make the best quality these days, although the “Sup-R-Dark” company makes a very comparable model.

J

• Informative Informative x 1