Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has anyone smoked with a balloon before?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by letsmokeasweet, Oct 9, 2011.

1. i am running low so i thought i could conserve my bud by blowing the smoke in a balloon and blowing out and in????

has anyone did this before?

2. Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

3. yeah its like 1 puff X infinity man

4. Gets you suuuuuuuper stoned :cool:

5. lol yea i just tried it, took 2 hits worth and im allready feeling it good...and when the smoke blows out of the balloon its like a mini charge without the freind lol

so i think it works....2 good....is this a bad thing to do? lol

6. Sounds like troll science...

You would THINK it would work, but there's no way in hell that it actually would....

But the OP confirms it works, so IDK.

7. Hahahahahahahahahaha yeah bro, you get soo high!!

8. Try it and report back..

9. lol well i was worried that i would get someone saying im stupid and dumb for thinking of trying it but so far i guess i got lucky
    lol

10. Damn man, once you inhale the smoke your body pretty much absorbs all the thc. Not worth it, just smoke the buds you got and get on with it. I understand you have to conserve bud but t-breaks work well too you know. Not a bad thing to do, just a waste of time.

11. yea i did try it and im fuckijng high
    and i didnt even smoke much at all
    but i gota get up and get going but i dont feel like going any where now, so i think i am going to play socom but im feeling this cd i am listening to now so i dont knowanymore

12. shit i got alll the time in the world now . but have u ever tried doing it before?

13. Nah I've not dude. but if it's working for you, go for it. I reckon it's mostly placebo though. :rolleyes:

14. damn op is ripped me too

15. If I see another troll thread on here i swear...

16. not with a balloon, but i have used bread bags a lot.

17. I heard 25 years ago that Stanford university students did a study and determined that You Have To Hold your hit for 57 seconds to get the full benefit. So recycling it until you've actually held it for that long.

18. i don't just hold my breath for as long as possible, once i feel like i'm going to need to breathe again, i try to pump my lungs in case of stagnation.

the BEST though would be to have a constant home grown supply of top quality gear and a vaporizer and to never have to "huff" or smoke resin again.

19. I think the "high" your feeling might just be you getting light headed. I would imagine, all the thc should be gone long before you blow the balloon. But the best of luck in your adventures!! You never know till you try :bongin:

20. They actually made a length of glass called the tokeover I've only seen the ads in High Times, the websites don't seem to exist, and there was no description.

Looked like a tube with one end plug and a small carb on one side..

There is a market at least.