Has anyone noticed this?

Discussion in 'General' started by MaoriChamp, Nov 28, 2010.

1. When someone falls asleep on the lounge and you go "hey man are you asleep" and they reply "Im not fuckin sleepin" and they seem really angry.

anyone ever experienced this

2. Not quite sure what you are saying.

But when friends wake me up by saying "Are you sleeping?" it pisses me off.

3. yes i get mad because it annoys me. like right when im zoning out about to fall asleep i hear "ARE YOU ASLEEP?".

4. exactly that

5. Right. Unless someone is waking me up in urgency to get a sesh going, or my hair is on fire - just don't disturb me.. please. I really do hate being pulled from a seemingly slumber.

I have experienced hearing people talking about me while I was napping (around me), and though I could hear them, I was still dreaming (I'm a light-sleeper). It's humorously awkward because if I'm not trying to pass out completely, I'll jump into the conversation - mid-sentence of someone - only to fuck with them.

6. i hate when im chillin and people start talking like im asleep and shit and think i can't hear them. then i wait a few secs and start staring them down until they notice that i've been awake.

7. Being asked if I'm asleep isn't what pisses me off. It's the way it's asked "Hey, you asleep?" Injects "Hey sorry, you're tired and managed to passout, but I'm now waking you up by asking if you're asleep, which you obviously are, and then probably going to proceed on with my self with stating a simple "oh, ok", to your "Yes.........."

8. This happens alot to me. My dads sick with liver cancer and all the meds he takes keeps him in his own world. when ever he smokes (he think me and my mom dont know) he drifts off and falls asleep on his chair. i always ask him if he is asleep just to see if he is ok and if he wants help going upstairs to lay in bed. It gets quite annoying for the both of us, i just want to make sure he knows he does it so he dont fall asleep with a lit cigarette.