Has anyone noticed that COD: MW3 kills your high?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Braddd, Dec 9, 2011.

1. I've gone home, still high, and immediately turn the ps3 on for some good ol' COD...

Immediately, after 1-2 games.. My high has gone down to a buzz.. After a couple more, I'm almost sober. :mad:

Anyone know a good game to play stoned? That keeps your high going? lol:hello:

2. stop raging and just enjoy the game and you won't lose your high

3. it's because ever game lasts like 20 minutes and we don't realize it hahah.

4. lose ure high? um............... thats called tolerance. nothing to do with the video game.

I thought u meant the intense violence kills ure high when i saw the thread title.

5. Mostly cause the fucking campers, yeah.

C'mon boys, it's kill confirmed, your not gonna win the game if you don't go pick up the fucking tags!

6. Play campaign on Veteran yo?

7. I was never really into CoD, but a great game I play after rippin' a bowl is GTA. Throw on some cheats and just wreck the city the way GTA should be played. Something always happens that you never expect to happen and it just blows your mind out your ass.

8. It even kills my high when people talk about it, lol I hate it that much.

10 minute rounds are way too short, especially when it takes you 20 minutes to find a decent lobby where the hosts don't quit when they get shot. Not to mention stupid OP guns that everyone finds the first day and continue to exploit constantly.

COD is one of the few games where people make new gamertags just to do stupid shit like knifing only and glitching. that right there tells you something about the community.

Perks are a crutch, Kill streaks are a crutch, OP guns are a crutch, Aim assist is a crutch......the list goes on and on. COD is not competitive, not even in the slightest. Back when COD4 was out, they had to mod the shit out of it to make it worthwhile.

Sorry for the rant, but those are my true opinions about this game, because I have played so many shooters that are better.

9. My high would be killed if I was staring at a piece of shit too!

10. Bioshock (any of them)
    Skyrim
    Oblivion
    Mass Effect 1&2
    Assassins Creed ( any of them)
    Forza 4
    Dead Island (just played this, badass game)
    Fallout 3 & New Vegas

a lot of XBL arcade games are fun too, Geometry wars 2, Pinball fx2, hell anything really.

anything not a faced paced fps, if you want a fps try Battlefield 3 not as faced paced and more to do in a match.

11. MW3 kills your high?! Haha wtf!!!!

12. Diablo III makes me feel higher.

13. GT5. start tweaking with suspension settings. B-Spec racing is cool, you can smoke while your driver wins! NFS Te Run is just fun. my 240Z consistently holds down lambo's n' isht.

14. Same man. Any CoD game usually kills my high. BF3 intensifies my high, but maybe just cause it gets intense as fuck online!

And as posted above, GT5 is a win/win. I bought it release day and 12+ months later, I boot it up weekly still.

15. [quote name='"Sliptallica"']I was never really into CoD, but a great game I play after rippin' a bowl is GTA. Throw on some cheats and just wreck the city the way GTA should be played. Something always happens that you never expect to happen and it just blows your mind out your ass.[/quote]

FUCK...YEA !!! that gta race always got me geekin all the way to being a dick makin road blocks with the city buses have like 5 players tryin to ram thru with their cars then all of a sudden a grenade explodes outta no where (me XD) or to bein first then slowing down so i can murk whoevers in 2nd place then finish the race LOL.

16. I find games that require me to be very alert every second and are very intense ruin my high.

Games that are very immersive and aren't constantly filled with action enhance my high.

The3amJunkie listen most of my favorites. The only game I can think to add to that list off the top of my head would be Borderlands. Also, if you are into mmo's they are usually very fun to play high... I used to love getting stoned and playing Lord of the Rings Online.

17. You might not be enjoying the game anymore.

18. Yep its ur adrenaline I think that sobers u up.... That's why I smoke n' play simultaneously.

19. I've found that the NBA Jam fire edition is fun as hell stoned hahahaha. I just play the demo, but still.

And yeah I'm down with MMO's, I don't have one right now though! Played most of them. I'm considering starting back up some MapleStory or RuneScape lol.