Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone made a "Vape Lighter"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tonymon1, May 14, 2009.

1. I was just thinking (I'm not even high yet :D) instead of an expensive ass vape why not a make a what would basically be a soldering iron set to the right temp or adjustable temp but instead of a pointy tip it would look more like a dentist mirror

[​IMG]

You hit a button to heat it up then put it over your bowl turning any almost any piece into a vape.

This either has been made, won't work, or expensive to the point it's next to useless because I can't be the first one to think of this.

2. dude i like that idea. you should find someone to make it on here. :smoking:

3. i'd like to see how this works.....soldering irons are relatively cheap but idk how you would convert the tip into a 'dentist mirror' shape.

4. Some piece of metal that shape somehow connected to the tip I guess, but how do you solder a soldering iron?

5. Most soldering irons have tips that attach to it, and all you would have to do is apply some afro-engineering to one of the tips to make it the shape you want, and viola.

6. yup. soldering irons have replacable tips. Just make a tip man! were counting on you :hello:

7. Dude what if you had like a cylinder of glass which you could get red hot (blowtorch) and set it on your bowl. That would be sweet.

8. there's already some soldering irons that are very efficient at this... but i guess nothing specifically has been made as being a "vaporizer lighter"