Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has Anyone Here Ever Been To Amsterdamn

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Yep, Amsterdam, my place to be. But all the stories make it better than it actually is. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think you should undersell the place man, Amsterdam has some of the best nightspots in the world (It,Paradiso)and enough culture for all of Europe.
    Everyone should visit the place once in thier life and even take one of the boat rides round the canals (get mega stoned and just kick back ) it's kinda fun.

2. This thread forced me to look for flights over the summer. I'd like to go for the last two weeks of August, but I can't find a flight for cheaper than $800. I know that someone mentioned being able to get a ticket for $250 now, so I hope that you guys might be able to point me in the right direction.

By the way, I'd be down for heading over with a couple of other people. It would be cool to meet a few people from the City, but it would be RAD to hang out with them in Amsterdam.

3. bongish was just there not too long ago. loves it there. he had nothing but good things to say aboot it. one of these days i'm goin! it sounds like an awesome place to be:)

4. I think I got my fare from Travelocity. Remember, rates vary depending on the season and duration of stay. If you don't stay over a weekend, your ticket will cost much more.

The ticket I priced for $250 was for a 1 week stay. Departing Newark Airport on a Wednesday during March, and returning the next Wednesday.

5. From what I hear Amsterdam is absolutely filthy, and there's a lot of creepy people there. Go to Vancouver, BC. Weed isn't legal, but nobody gives a shit and you can get cheap dank pretty much anywhere. And it's a really nice city, too.

6. hahaha, czars right!

van is awesome!! go van. i love it here. me and my sweet little vancouvaaahhh.

todd bertuzzi is a nutbar!!

anyways, ive always wanted to try amsterdam, think it would be an incredible trip. but atleast i got a nice place close to home. fun fun.