Has anyone here ever been robbed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheLocalPotSmoker, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Okay, so I moved a few days to my grandparents house from DE, now i live in AR. Anyway when I was packing I forgot to put the xbox in my bag so I asked my dad to send it when I realized I forgot it and he said yeah so I wasn't worried but yesterday I called my mom and asked if she could get me a 25 dollar XBL card because when I was at my friends he signed in and was out and she says "no, call your dad something happened a little bit ago" so I call him thinking my xbox broke but when I ask him what happened he told me someone came in the house looking to buy bud ( because my dad and uncle sell weed ) with two other people than the guy that was looking pulled a shotgun out and I cut him off while telling me and was like " so he came in there with a hidden shotty? Is this grand theft auto?" And he chuckled. And I asked what went down and he said " when they pulled out the shotgun my hands instantly went to my pockets, I don't know why, I didn't have anything. As soon as I moved my hands he put the shotgun up to my chin and I was just hoping justice (my sister) didn't come downstairs. And then after that the two guys ran all our pockets took half and ounce and all of my re-up money and your xbox."And I told him to get strapped and put it under the cushion and he did. I'll attach the picture of my dad's strap in a little bit.

2. Sounds a little reckless, considering the fact that he shares a roof with the rest of your family, including a young girl. 

3. I was robbed by a crackhead with a machete for a pack of cigarettes outside of a dive bar once. No joke.

4. Been robbed twice. 
    Once I was robbed for about 75 cents and the cigarette I was smoking by a dude with a baton and a guy with a can of mace.
    And the second time a guy with a fucking meat cleaver took my backpack which had a basketball, a towel, a USB chord and a pair of shorts in it.

5. I was sitting on a bus in Nepal and a dude tried to stick his hand in my pant pocket because he thought I was asleep. I grabbed his hand by the wrist and did a lot of shouting.

6. At least they didnt get any thing worth taking lol

7. Never been straight up robbed like you guys, but when I still lived in an apartment- We came home and I noticed the person parked right next to us slightly had their trunk open, and I said to my bf, I wonder if they know they left that open. How fucking ironic. We walk into the building and see 3 guys running out the other side, and our door smashed to pieces. Took our flatscreen, my jewellery, my Js, ALL of my bf's clothes and ALL of his Js and other shoes. They dumped all my art supplies out of a suitcase and had our PS3 and wii shoved in it and had to leave it behind because they saw us coming. They were the ones who left that trunk slightly open, because all our shit was in it. Thousands of dollars worth of stuff just gone.

Still pisses me off to this day. Fuck any bum who steals and doesn't go get a job to pay for their own shit!!!!

8. yes, the government robs me everyday.

9. #9 XCITED, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    Got robbed once;

I was around 16 just turning 17, used to drive around in my BMW X5. Drove around a rough local neighbourhood around 11pm one night when me and a few friends were attacked. Got attacked by a group of somalian gangsters (fairly large group, 9 in total), had a collection of pistols, bats and knives. Two ran out in front and started hitting the exterior of the car with a baseball bat, we jumped out to confront them and were then flanked by the rest of them (who we were unaware were there). I received 2 stab wounds to the back and one to my left knee my friends got away with similar injuries. They got away with the X5 and around £60-80 we had on us. 

Police found them around 4 hours later, returned the car and money (all in working order). Turns out they thought we were a rival gang because we had the same car and similar numberplate. 

I also dropped a 10bag of weed earlier that day and failed to find it - That day sucked.

10. I've gotten my car broken into before but that's about it. They stole the gps and ipod cable but other than that they just kind of trashed the inside of my car. Thankfully I've never been robbed in person or had my apartment broken into. 

11. I was buying weed freshmen year, i gave my friend my share of the money because he said he knows a dealer. I went with him to meet the guy, i stood a few feet away from the deal to make it non sketched. SO my friend walks up to the kid and gives him the money. The kid was talking to his friends at the time also. He grabs the money and continues to talk to his friends. My friend sits there waiting for the weed. The kids looks at him and said get out my face. I heard and seen the whole thing and he comes back to me and says "he took the money." I said so get it back, he says no. I wasnt going to fight over $5 and it wasnt my fight anyways. The kid wasnt even big but neither was my friend. But either way if it was me I wouldve beat the kids ass.  :devious:

12. I've had iPods stolen out of my car two separate times. It was my fault because it was unlocked.

13. Yeah no doubt eh.
    I knew I didn't have anything of real value so I didn't put up a fight. I just kind of handed my stuff over to them, as it appeared they needed it much more than myself lol. No sense dying over 75 cents :p

14. New Years Day a few years ago I was walking just absolutely trashed with my friend and his girlfriend, it was about 5 am. We got stopped halfway up the road by these two guys who told us to empty our pockets. We refused, and one of the guys stepped towards the girlfriend, so my friend smashed him in the head with the truck of his longboard. I pulled a knife on the other guy. I don't know what exactly happened, but my friend told me I had the other guy held off, while the other one picked him up and threw him into a concrete staircase. Next thing I remember, I was fumbling for my knife on the ground, and the other two guys were taking off. My friend spent the night in hospital, we didn't lose anything (his girlfriend had $300 in her pocket for whatever reason), but the idea of the other guy picking up my knife, or pulling his own knife or gun still haunts me. I still have no idea what exactly happened.

15. #15 rync888, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    Dude tried to rob me in the back seat of the car when I gave him a ride home. My dude was in the passenger seat and I go to take him home, pull in the driveway he pulls a handgun and puts it to my head tells us to empty our pockets.I lean back to get my wallet and I hear a rattle. I immediately realize that rattling was from his gun and it was a painted BB gun. I immediately jump in the back and start punching him while my buddy hope out and opens the door. We drag him out, beat the piss out of him and may.My buddy tells me the dudes name. I call my cop uncle who runs his name and this fool has an arrest warrant for attempted murder.. An hour later his ass is arrested and never heard from him again.

16. I'm a white hipster who hangs out in ghetto neighbourhoods so I tend to get in a lot of trouble lol.

The scariest thing that's ever happened was when I had a gun pulled out on me behind some townhouses. I had my skateboard on me cause I didn't have a car so I rode it everywhere, I was holding it with one hand grabbing my wallet with the other when I realized I had 150$ on me and I couldn't lose that money no matter what(We were poor af and that was my money from 3 months of saving up and selling). I swung my board at his face, hit him in the eye/nose area and legged it to the street in front of the townhouses and hopped on my board down the road to a friends and started beating at their door, they didn't answer so just ended up running some more for a while down until I reached the dead end road and hid there for a few hours(ok, prolly not that long but it felt like forever). Then I walked through the woods to avoid the townhouses and didn't come back for a long time.

17. I did a Firework stand one year. The year before I did one also, that was successful

Well on the 4th of July, just before we were about to shut down for the day some guy came up and put a crappy rusty piece of shit gun on the side of my head and told me to give him the money

Well, the owners of the stand just left a couple of seconds earlier, and took all of the money. I think he was waiting for them to leave. Cause he ran up right as soon as they left the driveway
    So I laughed at him and told him they just left with all the money and he can have some fireworks. He was like hell yea and he put the gun down and grabbed a box of artillery shells and ran away

I'm just glad his crappy gun didn't misfire of somethng

18. Nah when I was younger, our shed got burgled they robbed heaps of snap on tools, car jacks and I think they had a go at trying to get the shotgun cabinet.

19. so wheres your dad live? sounds like a easy jack..

20. Yeah being robbed isn't cool i was in hs and i remember being all paranoid cus they took my debit cards and id. I thought they would hunt me down to get my pin! Lol