Has anyone here ever actually smoked or had access to buy Alaskin Thunderfuck?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Jun 19, 2012.

1. If there is one strain I am dying to try, it would be Alaskin Thunderfuck.

So if you have... What was it like?

2. I shit you not..

This kid I HATE..

Got THE DANKEST half O of ATF ive ever seen. Actually it was BlazingZombiess and this other kid tanner I forgot lol

Shit was redonk.

3. i had it a while back, shit put me on my back and could even think or react to anything just sat there lol

4. Never had it but my freind who doesn't smoke a whole lot had it and he got so high be never smoked again lol.

5. No man but its deffinitly on my list to grow.

6. years ago...my friend brought some down from Alaska when he went to visit family

7. I've only had it twice. The first batch was in my top 3 dankest strands I've ever had. The second batch, while it was great, wasn't as good as the first batch I had.

8. #9 BlazingZombiess, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    I got some crazy dank Alaskin thunderfuck!! Its up there in my top stains :3
    If your thinking about getting some ATF keep in mind that theres alot of mids out there, ive came across some shitty ATF but more times than less its always been dank... It led me to think that the shitty strain of ATF i got wasnt ATF.

9. I don't really know if I really smoked it but the homie said he took some from his dads jar labeled ATF. It's was pretty kill but I doubt it's it was real. What's does ATF look like?

10. Alaskan Thunderfuck is not so much an actual strain, rather a term used to refer to high quality cannabis grown in certain regions of Alaska. In parts of Alaska, there's a perfect combination of fertile, volcanic soil and optimal wind conditions/temperature that allows you to grow very potent marijuana. Many strains have been coined by breeders as "Alaskan Thunderfuck" but that title is irrelevant because the plant was not grown in Alaska.

[​IMG]

11. [quote name='"qwerty man"']Alaskan Thunderfuck is not so much an actual strain, rather a term used to refer to high quality cannabis grown in certain regions of Alaska. In parts of Alaska, there's a perfect combination of fertile, volcanic soil and optimal wind conditions/temperature that allows you to grow very potent marijuana. Many strains have been coined by breeders as "Alaskan Thunderfuck" but that title is irrelevant because the plant was not grown in Alaska.

[/quote]

^^ this guy :0

12. i vaugely remember smoking a strain that my friend said was alaskan thunderfuck, and it got my approval. it made my head feel heavy and i heard the high music playing in my head, so its defonately dank. not good weed for every day though. people will think ur on hard drugs or somthing.

13. I've had it a couple times, from different dispensaries too..

Its just a name man, after you smoke so many different strains you realize it's all the same shit.

Someone can just give you some any ol bud, call it ATF and BAM! Happy customers willing to pay $10 more. Strains are dead to me, I just look for dank herb now, i dont give a fuk what u call it-indica or sativa depending how I'm feeling or about to do.