Has anyone heard of this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Balzer, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Wassup GC, I have a question to ask you guys. This happened awhile ago but i just started thinking about it again and wanted some answers from people.

My friend who smokes good amount just like me and all my friends. But every time he smokes after he will throw up. After awhile he just went to the doctor to see if anythings wrong. After he got back the doctor said he shouldn't smoke anymore because he was pretty much allergic to MJ; the doctor had a word for it and printed out a paper about it. But I can't remember what the word was. But anyway, me and all of my friends just thought that the doctor was BSing him because he wanted him to stop smoking. I do know he started smoking again but idk if he his throwing up again.

Now I was thinking about it and it is very possibly that he could actually be allergic to MJ since it is a plant. But I have never heard of any being allergic to it, or have any problems with it.

Now has anyone had any simpler things happen to them when they smoke MJ (like throwing up and things like that). Or is the doctor just BSing him to get him to stop. I don't now that much about the negative effects MJ can have on people (but I do now it's not alot). Or maybe he was just sick at the time or something. Just asking for any answer about it, just some thoughts about what you guys think.

2. My friend said his dad was allergic to weed. Said he tried it on e and hit extremely sick. It's deffintely possible to be allergic, just like people are allergic to rag weed. I feel for them though, that would suck.

3. My father is allergic to weed brakes out in massive rashes. Also one time when I had a "bong off" I munted everywhere its cool

4. It is a possibility. I would also consider this, some folks have a lot lower tolerance. Let him know a few hits can be plenty. He may be simply getting overwhelmed by the high. Whichever way it turns out, support your friend and respect his desires. :smoke:

5. since its only barfing im pretty sure hes not allergic just have him take it easy it could be nerves, low tolerance, or even swallowing smoke.. lay back and split a lil j with him he'll be fine

6. Try smoking less, see if he still pukes. I have heard of people allergic to weed though.

7. Every single time I bust open a nug, I sneeze like a motherfucker. No joke.

Im allergic :)

8. try Vaping instead?

9. Every time I take a huge hit I throw up. He could be taking too big hits for his body to handle and then ends up throwing up from it.

10. my friend is allergic, if she smokes or is around it she breaks out in hives and gets rashes