Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone had this ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SixOneSix, May 1, 2012.

1. the other day I picked up some ganja from my buddy, and I opened the bag and took a smell of my precious bud. It had a scent which seemed like fresh coffee beans, and tasted even better. It was leaning more over to indica then sativa. Does anyone know this strain? My friend says he doesn't know the name of it.

2. If Mark Twain described that bud no one would be able to name the strain. Even with a pic (which you don't have) its damn near impossible to get it right unless you're a complete bad ass

3. Well Im just looking for something like it. Not the exact strain. But thanks anyways

4. Try Google

5. I would normally agree but there are a few strains that have a very distinctive look to them OG Kush comes to mind.

6. Its going to be veryyy hard, to be able to identify the strain without knowing the grower. People, change the name to something cool a lot more than you think

7. It's called bbj

8. There's a website www . Strainbrain . Com give it a good pick of your weed and it tells the strain, then u can write your review if you choose.

9. Its would be impossible to tell. Its probably just no-name bud.

10. He could of added coffee lol. Or maybe it was how he stored it.

11. Holy shit man I love when my weed smells like that!

12. DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. one time me and a couple buddies picked up a few zips. this was a fair while ago, i remember the guy saying something like vanilla bean? coffee bean? i dont even know whathefuck but it smelled just like some french vanilla coffee mmmmmmmmmmm sooo fucking good.

13. Sounds like some killer Sour Diesel!

14. Yeah its good stuff haha.

15. i don't know different strains, but just wanted to comment on the coffee smell; i mix my weed with various loose leaf teas, and right now it's coffee pu'erh, cocoa nibs, green tea, and cinnamon. the container i keep it in smells fantastic.

16. Oh cool! I've never thought of that. Do you mean you store it with that stuff or smoke it with tea leaves in it ? Lol

17. i cut up the tea stuff and mix it with my weed, so i end up smoking a bit of it. :p

18. I've had diesel that I got from a grower that smelled a lot like coffee, not exactly but pretty close. That's my best guess

19. Hmmm. Must taste good haha.

20. coffee grounds used in grow medium?

educated guess....