Has Anyone Grown Zamaldelica In The Last 12 Months?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by waan5, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

Popped 5 Zamaldelica Reg seeds 6 weeks ago and just wondering if anyone has grown this strain recently? I have the Regular seeds but feedback on the Fem would be good too.....

They are not what I expected at the moment but healthy so I am going to watch and learn.......

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Well....I got me a hermie first plant off the line....... Not ideal but only a few branches......seems some of the African sativas are known for it. Any comments?

3. And the second pheno has LARGE colas and is true to form........12 weeks and just turning. Looking forward to the re-run of z3. =P.

4. #4 greenthumbs21, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    Not just african but many satiavs find away to reproduce. I think its because of the jacked up environment they come from.

**im a picture book kinda person**

5. Well after all the drama I cut off the male branches and the plant grew like nothing I have ever seen before. It was a giant bush and looking to fill out but then it turned into a banana plant!. They were everywhere. =S. Good news was that they were sterile so no adverse effects on its room mates. Tis just through 13 weeks in flower now so any day now.....? =)