Has anyone gotten so high they just peed with out realizing?

Discussion in 'General' started by ScorpiA, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Try these...

[​IMG]

2. this ^^^

and this ^^^^^

you control the bladder dont let it be its own man:eek:

3. Like I have never actually peed, but it's like the random ass feeling like I have, but I think now it's cuz we had Gatorade and it was dripping condensation all over me cuz it was sitting in my lap... Random though..

4. Once I was really sick and I was taking bong rips in my bedroom, I coughed really hard on the exhale and pooped a little bit. Not to proud to admit it!

5. Can't say that has ever happened to me :laughing: but whenever I go to urinate when I am high it seems to take a while for me to start.. I don't know if that happens to other people.

6. I've done exactly this. Except, sometimes, half-way through, I suddenly stop pissing and check to see if I'm actually in the bathroom and pissing in the toilet and NOT on the couch daydreaming about being in the bathroom and pissing on myself in reality. Once I confirm that I am indeed in the correct place, I resume as described above until it happens again. I have to be REALLY stoned for this to happen though.

One time, while on 'shrooms, I had this happen to the point where I took everything off from the waist down and got in thee tub to piss. What's really funny about it was that I was at someone else's house and I asked to use the bathroom during a party. When I finally came out the guy who owned the house said "WTF?? You ask to use the bathroom and take a shower??" Bear in mind that I didn't know this guy or his wife at all as I was accompanying a friend (girl) to his party. What's worse is that they were very anti-drug, straight-laced types.

Needless to say, after my wonderful first impression, they were people that I never became friends with.

Yeah, I know........I got issues

7. How can you pee without realizing, if eventually, you realized you peed?

8. aha that sounds more like my story wish my tolerance was still that low.

9. yeah...

but I suffer from incontinence and over active bladder..Only surgery will correct it :(

10. hahaha! this made me laugh :laughing:

11. hahah......maybe you should wear a diaper :D

12. Stomach viruses dont fuck around

13. i;ve had a few times when i thought i pissed myself, scary moments loll

14. No, but sometimes it feels like I've crapped myself...like a little ass juice :laughing: