Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever tried this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blunted, Mar 11, 2002.

1. I just heard about this the other day...get a copper coffee filter and some dank nuggets. Place the filter upside down, and scrape a nug up against the side of it. All of the crystals fall off the nug and onto the table. Then just sprinkle your bowl with the crystals for pure thc hits. Heard people have tripped off this shit. Anyone try it?

2. That will probably work if you have good weed that actually has crystals on it.

3. It's called kif... You can get "kif boxes" at headshops or on-line shops, where the same thing can be done, but it's made specifically for that. I have a grinder that has a screen on the bottom of it, so while it's grinding, it's also collecting the kif in this lil compartment below, it's kinda neat.

And yeah, the shit gets you ripped to all hell. Makes you tingle! We acquired some the other day called honey kif, which is supposed to be dipped in hash oil to boot. All I can say is HOLY SHIT. we were immobile for... hours! now we're saving the rest of it for a rainy day.

DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR $$ OR TIME!!!!

4. You should buy a silk screen with a wood frame. It works the best and is really worth the the price (around $5-$7). I usually save dank leaves and smoke the kif on top of dank bud. I think it's a waste to use actual bud unless you have tons of it. Also.. be aware of dealers selling you kif'ed sacks. It happens more than you think.

Jim