Has anyone ever tasted cum?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Aug 7, 2011.

1. #21 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I suggest you find something better to do with your time than try to smear random peoples sexuality on a public forum. Not cool man.

Welcome to the city! :smoking:

Edit: I will admit, keeping track of the exact time from when it happened and the details were something I didn't need to know haha

2. I'm just floored.
    awesome trolling or horrible fucking truth. jesus im shivering

3. lawl I thought I was a troll

4. No pics and it never happened

5. ^this guy wants pics. haha

6. Lies!

Nothing wrong with letting a tranny or two suck your dick. They still bitches, so long as you end up balls deep in a proper bitch at the end of the night all is forgiven.

7. dude having a guy suck your dick is gay to the 100th power. get real man your a homo

8. lol I liked the line * I touched his penis and well it all felt extremely gay*

lol do you think so?

9. #29 Rivera, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm pray that you're trolling!!

If not, holy mutha fuckin shit man!! :eek:

10. Ya dude that's pretty gay but atleast you didn't suck his dick. The real question is, are you still letting dudes suck your dick?

11. Oh this made me laugh.

12. this thread is GREAT lol

13. I like the fact that he is the man with no name if u were born without a name it's destined for u to have lots of secret gay encounters

14. The only good thing about this thread is the supposedly gay guy, after reading three pages I've honestly forgot what OP said.

15. His new name shall be Fabio.

And he shall scream it from the top of Mt. St. Helens

16. too much information

17. Hahah this thread went from food to wtf? Real quick

18. To be honest, whenever I went through the puberty stage and was furiously masturbating, I've had a wad shoot onto my lips/nose.

Fuck you all for laughing lol : embarrassment:

19. that's fucking amateur shit bro, you gotta aim and just like your tossing pop corn in your mouth - make it a game...you get good clean-up is easy!

20. to me the most disturbing part is that you remember it down to the hour...which clearly suggests that it's been on your mind alot, which suggests that you have done nothing to reconcile it/push it from your mind, which suggests that you do, infact, enjoy being gay. *gasp*.