Has anyone ever tasted cum?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Aug 7, 2011.

1. It goes well with food. It tasted very good.

[​IMG]

2. Since i'm on my anon username i'll admit that exactly one week and 5 hours ago I let a dude suck my dick. I touched his penis as well and it all felt extremely gay. I now know there is a reason I have slept with 23 girls. I am not gay, and that was extremely gay what I did. I feel fuckin gay, he swallowed my fuckin cum n shit. Llike...fuck man thats shit you can't come back from bro?

3. [​IMG]

4. #4 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like you're anon because you have another gc name?

5. :eek::eek::D

Attached Files:

6. i regret coming here

7. #7 UltimateTweaker, Aug 7, 2011
    Well, why the fuck would you even do that.

• Like Like x 1

8. Hahahah I get it

9. You can add hash to this recipie for better effect

http://www.nandyala.org/mahanandi/archives/2006/08/14/jaggerytamarindcumin-candy/

10. I fucking love real life stories when I'm stoned :D

11. I've heard its supposed to be KINDA like salty bleach...

12. Taste like protein+zinc

13. #13 jettsetter12, Aug 10, 2011
    Once u go gay on the homo side u stay
    Folks this is prime example of what happens when ppl let their 1 or 2 gay thoughts turn into a 100 gay thoughts then turn into a reality. All u can do is laff at this guy becuz there is no cure lol

14. #14 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    What's wrong if he is gay, what are you gonna do about it?

15. #15 jettsetter12, Aug 10, 2011
    Did u not read what I wrote all I can do is laff LMAO and remember once u go gay on the homo side u stay hahaha

16. #16 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Well, im not laughing =) I see no problems with others sexual prefrences. Dogs, cats, birds, chickens, transexuals, whatever tickles your peach man. As long as I don't have to see it, I don't care. You should learn a little tolarance, fag =)

17. #17 jettsetter12, Aug 10, 2011
    I don't care what he does either but if he is gonna tell the forum in detail about his very gay encounter I'm entitled to give my humorous view about his very very gay encounter so for u to get all defensive for him and call me a fag leads me to believe that 1 of 2 things which are:
    A. That you, yourself has also had a gay experienced and u were the aggressor to ur gay activity
    Or
    B. You are really damanwithnoname which brings me back to my first hypothesis.

So my very gay blade member it's ok I'm just laughing because it's funny if u don't wanna laff then don't but dnt call me fag bcuz I'm not I like vag,

18. i cant let a guy suck my dick thats just wrong

19. #19 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Actually, I am gay =) Now what?

And im almost positive it would be pointless to make an account with 300+ posts to defend myself with.

Anything else, fag?

20. #20 jettsetter12, Aug 10, 2011
    Yea there is something else give me a scholarship to Harvard for my hypothesis being 102% correct with a 2% error