Has anyone ever successfully used Craigslist Personals

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jan 29, 2014.

1. I can't imagine how ugly a girl would have to be to meet up with a dude via craigslist for casual sex

2. You never know bro

3. Idk man. Might want to wrap it twice lol

4. Post an ad. If you're halfway attractive, you'll get replies. Ive tried it a few times, talked to some hotties. But am yet to meet with anyone.
    It's mostly guys wanting you to fuck their wife. Serious.

5. I have.

Wasn't pleasant.

6. im not going too lie i gotten good and bad..i didnt have too pay much either...

7. Please explain...

She was older, fat, and ugly.
    And had invited another guy I didn't know about, too.

9. This thread has potentialSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I replied to a lesbian couple that was asking for a sperm donor once. I guess since I don't look like Kathy Bates I didn't get a follow up. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

11. You're lucky, unless you don't mind paying child support for 18 years.

12. Your better off going on a dating site where you can disclose your intentions. Craigslist is full of creepers.

13. [quote name="garrison68" post="19425652" timestamp="1390959729"]You're lucky, unless you don't mind paying child support for 18 years.[/quote] in retrospect, yeah. But I was pretty horny. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

14. #14 Bamboobam, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    That actually happened to one guy who donated his sperm to a lesbo couple through craigslist and got slapped with a court order to pay child support. He's now trying to appeal this due to the fact that they agreed that he was just a sperm donor, but the laws of this certain state has a loop hole that says he has to pay child support or something like that.

K I just looked it up and it was in Kansas.

15. Men who wish to become a father without financial responsibility for the child can't depend on an agreement for such between the two parties, in Family Court the judges will not recognize it and the law will prevail.