Has anyone ever seen this before?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by R-VER, Mar 22, 2010.

1. While I was trimming up my lovely girls I found a leaf that looked like this.
    Has anyone else ever seen a bud growing out of the middle of a leaf before?
    Strain: Bubba Kush
    medium: soil
    growth period: 70 days

Attached Files:

2. By the way...I have been a farmer for a few years now and have never EVER seen anything like this.

3. lol what the heck! never have seen anything like that myself some funky genetics there for you :) too bad all the leaves weren't like that Eh!? :D

4. #4 XBrad420, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    A friend of mine had a WW that did the same thing. His grow bud in all the wrong places. Such a waste of space, time, and effort.

5. yeah i got one doing the same thing and none of my peeps ever seen it before.i dont know the strain though

6. mmm it happens from time to time here is a past grow on which i found atleast a couple. :)

7. yup ive grown for six years and seen it once with cave strain

8. I've never personally seen it but have heard about it many of times. Its a genetic flaw which should be continued on.

Normally budding never occurs on fan leaves. If you got a good strain and another mail plant to pollinate it you could revolutionize weed! The only problem is you need both a male and female plant with this genotype flaw (win) to carry on the trait since its a recessive characteristic. If you could find both, there is a 1/4 chance of producing a strain with this char type and make a fuck-ton of money.