Has anyone ever owed you money and not pay it ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 6, 2019.

1. This post hits the nail on the head.

Kudos.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just wondering why you disagreed with it?

3. I think it's because the hammer is supposed to hammer the nail into the post. Post doesn't hit anything.

4. I wish i was as stoned as you guys

5. Yeah.... buddy of mine I'm in business with, problem is he's the type to not be lucky in life.

Not to say that the money back would be awesome. But I'll be friends with him till I got all my money back

6. THEN you take revenge LOL

7. Molatof throught the bedroom window at 3 am type of guy are we?

8. This bitch that lived around the corner from me who used my kindness for weakness for months to borrow $80 from me.....she worked it hard too, broke up with her bf, kissed me, told her friend she liked me and when she asked i thought, well its been a minute she hasnt let me down so why not

Talked to her maybe twice since then in 18 years and shes on my fb and shes reached out to see how im doin im like bitch i didnt forget

I was in freshman year and only banged one girl if that helps.....trying to get them numbers up baby woooooh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Once.
    $200
    I never got over it.
    HEY! LANNY BROOKS... YOU'RE A LOW-DOWN, DIRTY, THIEF.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have and they immediately blocked me on social media and change number after asking them if they can pay me back since I also need the money.

11. Doesn’t sound like a friend to me. Time to find some new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum